OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

That's tough part, it seems like I can stand pat but standing 1-6 :rofl: :smh:

Just have had horrendous luck with opponent matchups this year at most bizarre rate (i.e. would've won easily if had played this guy this week and vice versa).

Squad put up 127 standard scoring this past week and still lost :stoneface:

QB: Dalton, Ryan
RB: Doug Martin, CJ, Charcandrick, Hyde, Rashad, Christine Michael (most likely dropping) and Arian before Achilles
WR: Antonio, Cobb, Hilton, Smith SR, LaFell
TE: Delanie

Figure I should maybe try to package to get a tier 1 RB or try to get a more stable consistent WR (if there is such a thing this year)

doug is doing great so you seem set with that , charcandrick(i own him) might just be getting into his role well at least thats what im hoping (well see this week)

Luck is back and ben should be coming back so you might be set on those two

Last edited:
Trade in my league reeks of collusion. TY Hilton and Martavius Bryant got traded for Dion Lewis and Jermaine Kearse. What makes it worse is the person that is getting Lewis doesnt believe how bad the trade is and he's the commissioner. I offered Blount and Tate for Bryant and was rejected in favor of this terrible trade. >:  

Fishy

Trade in my league reeks of collusion. TY Hilton and Martavius Bryant got traded for Dion Lewis and Jermaine Kearse. What makes it worse is the person that is getting Lewis doesnt believe how bad the trade is and he's the commissioner. I offered Blount and Tate for Bryant and was rejected in favor of this terrible trade. >:  

For sure collusion. Lol.

Trade in my league reeks of collusion. TY Hilton and Martavius Bryant got traded for Dion Lewis and Jermaine Kearse. What makes it worse is the person that is getting Lewis doesnt believe how bad the trade is and he's the commissioner. I offered Blount and Tate for Bryant and was rejected in favor of this terrible trade. 
mad.gif

I wouldn't trade TY or Bryant by themselves for Lewis and Kearse.  

I wouldn't trade TY or Bryant by themselves for Lewis and Kearse.  
Exactly. I knew Blount and Tate wouldve been difficult but it sure as hell more even than garbage trade. If it doesnt get vetoed, Im selling my players to the highest bidder

bruh's this is real life: this is a different league I'm in (10 team standard) and saw this last week.

I should have jumped and claimed him but honestly my squad in this league already set.

View media item 1765202

Got offered Dez and T.Coleman for my K.Allen

My other receivers are Maclin, Smith Sr, Mike Evans, Hankerson and Benjamin. Its a PPR league and I do have Freeman already.

Worried about Dez and his health and the fact that Romo won't be back until week 11 I think.

Thoughts?

Got offered Dez and T.Coleman for my K.Allen

My other receivers are Maclin, Smith Sr, Mike Evans, Hankerson and Benjamin. Its a PPR league and I do have Freeman already.

Worried about Dez and his health and the fact that Romo won't be back until week 11 I think.

Thoughts?

so basically Dez for Allen... i wouldnt do it especially the way allen is playing

bruh's this is real life: this is a different league I'm in (10 team standard) and saw this last week.

I should have jumped and claimed him but honestly my squad in this league already set.
doesnt make sense since he came off the best game of his season

how is the waiver set up? is this guy in last place?

Last edited:
For sure collusion. Lol.
The guy receiving Bryant and Hilton already has: Luck, Bell, Miller, Robinson, and  Witten. If that isn't collusion, I dont know what is because his team is going to be stacked like its an 8 team league 

Back
Top Bottom