OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Down by 30 after the first week of a 2 week combined score playoff matchup to go to the finals..

I benched E. Sanders today for Lockett :x :smh: Cardinals D is keeping me in it though..right now down 14 and I have Stafford tomorrow and he has Tate...winner goes to the finals

Last edited:
upset 1st seed today and going to the finals
smokin.gif
tough matchup next week though

If I win tonight, I beat the dude that went 12-1.

That victory alone is all I need. Dude was talking the most s*** all season long :smh:

Last edited:
Had 1st place held all season long from Wk. 1, and my team **** the bed this week in the Semi's. Ivory, Hilton and Hurns... all duds :smh: . And of course, I had Panthers D/ST going and my opponent... Cam :x .

It was a good run I guess. I did win my $50 back from having the Most Points For, and could even win another $50 if I'm the 3rd place winner.
Same situation here. Was in first place throughout the season. Only lost once. Now me and the 2nd seed are about to loose. It'll be the number 3 and 5 seed in the finals :smh:

I don't eem wanna play for 3rd place. I'm ******* devastated

need Golden Tate to get an 11 to move on to the championship :nerd:

PPR league so it's very possible, still nervous as hell tho :lol:

******* panthers d playing like ****

******* shady getting hurt

******* pats scoring a defensive td

******* Baldwin scoring 2 tds on 4 catches

******* big Ben exposing broncos secondary

If those events didn't happen...I would be in the championship.

Last edited:
I lost in the championship by 4 points. Thanks amendola for giving me a goose egg. And David Johnson vulturing all palmers touchdowns -_-

David Johnson put a great gm on but wasn't enough to clinch to the championship gm tho. Lost by 9 pts smh

It's down to Monday night and I need my favorite player in real life to come through for me to get this money.

Need 23 from Megatron and Ebron

I went up against Newton, Forte, and Freeman in the AM while i had Kelce and Pats DEF. Felt my season was over after i saw Newton drop 42 and i was down by 70+. But then Brown, Johnson, Cooper, and Lockette drop 39, 43, 28, and 14. Ended up being ahead by 40 with Calvin and Stafford left to go
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom