OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

In mocks, in a 12 team, if I were to get a pick 8-12, personally I would prefer two elite WR's like Dez, Julio, D. Thomas or Cobb. Especially if Hill, McCoy and D. Murray are already off the board

Then for my 3rd and 4th round picks L. Murray, Hyde, Stewart and Yeldon were consistently available. I would also make sure I take Arian Foster in the 6th or so round

Just my preference 
That's exactly how my draft went. Drafted 10th outta 12.... Grabbed Dez and Cobb with the 1st 2 picks.... Grabbed Mark Ingram and Jimmy Graham in rounds 3 and 4.... Got Arian Foster in Rd5 and  J. Stewart was available in Rd6 on the comeback.  Everyone in the league hated the Foster pick... But having a RB1 in the 5th round if he's healthy was too good to pass up.

I picked 7th last night and took the two elite WR route, ended up with Antonio Brown and Megatron. Only issue is that I feel like my RB core is trash. Ended up with Hyde, Ellington, and Foster
sick.gif
. That's part of the reason I told him to go RB first, WR second.
If Foster comes back by week 4 you could be straight though. Hyde should be fine IMO, he's built to be a workhorse. Ellington is a little shaky but has boom potential week to week

That's exactly how my draft went. Drafted 10th outta 12.... Grabbed Dez and Cobb with the 1st 2 picks.... Grabbed Mark Ingram and Jimmy Graham in rounds 3 and 4.... Got Arian Foster in Rd5 and  J. Stewart was available in Rd6 on the comeback.  Everyone in the league hated the Foster pick... But having a RB1 in the 5th round if he's healthy was too good to pass up.
Dude, you're set man. How was Ingram still there? Lol I hope I can end up with that if I get a late draft position

Last edited:
I picked 7th last night and took the two elite WR route, ended up with Antonio Brown and Megatron. Only issue is that I feel like my RB core is trash. Ended up with Hyde, Ellington, and Foster :x. That's part of the reason I told him to go RB first, WR second.

Idk how you think that's trash. Foster will more than likely put up elite numbers when he comes back, Hyde is a beast and Ellington is a good RB2 with RB1 potential week to week.

So, is it bad that I have Foster and Blue on my team? I figured that Blue may get a large portion of the reps when Foster returns. My other RBs are: Lamar Miller, Danny Woodhead, and Fred Jackson. Smh.

Whatever week foster comes back he'll be injured the following week. I don't see him playing in more than 3 games.

Whatever week foster comes back he'll be injured the following week. I don't see him playing in more than 3 games.
tired.gif
 you're probably right but damn when he plays he produces

He finished top 5 last year and missed the equivalent of 4 games

I still have to take him if my RB corps aren't stout

Got another draft tonight. Have the 8th pick in a Yahoo standard league. What would you guys strategy be? Feel like I basically have to pick a RB at one of those two picks or my starting RB's will be some trash.
^go RB first, then WR. Calvin will probably still be available in the 2nd for you
assuming brown is gone you could also go dez/odb/thomas then draft someone like andersen or mccoy in the 2nd

'Sup fellas.

Did my first draft last night for my main league. 12 team 2 RB 3 WR 0.5 PPR, keeper league (2 keepers).

1-9 WR Demaryius Thomas

2-16 RB Lamar Miller

3-33 WR Amari Cooper

4-40 WR Jeremy Maclin

5-57 RB Chris Ivory

6-64 WR Allen Robinson

7-81 QB Matt Ryan

8-88 RB Bishop Sankey

9-105 RB Jeremy Hill (keeper)

10-112 TE Delanie Walker

11-129 WR Stevie Johnson

12-136 QB Ryan Tannehill

13-153 WR Kelvin Benjamin (keeper)

14-160 TE Kyle Rudolph

15-177 RB Matt Jones

16-184 D/ST Browns

17-201 K Blair Walsh

Have an IR slot so that's where Benjamin will be all year in hopes that he comes back at least at 70% next year.

@AdamSchefter: Jaguars' TE Julius Thomas expected to need surgery on tendon in his finger and is expected to miss 4-5 weeks, per source. 2nd opinion Tues.

In mocks, in a 12 team, if I were to get a pick 8-12, personally I would prefer two elite WR's like Dez, Julio, D. Thomas or Cobb. Especially if Hill, McCoy and D. Murray are already off the board

Then for my 3rd and 4th round picks L. Murray, Hyde, Stewart and Yeldon were consistently available. I would also make sure I take Arian Foster in the 6th or so round

Just my preference 

I picked 7th last night and took the two elite WR route, ended up with Antonio Brown and Megatron. Only issue is that I feel like my RB core is trash. Ended up with Hyde, Ellington, and Foster :x. That's part of the reason I told him to go RB first, WR second.

That's actually not bad at all man. Hyde is gonna eat I think and Ellington, if healthy, will get you crucial points

i like Heath Miller as a replacement for a few weeks.

no Bell or Bryant so he should be getting more looks...

is eifert still available in your league?

He got 3 targets for 31 yards in the 1st half alone before he got injured. I'd say barring injury he should have a pretty good year. Gresham also left for and all the other TEs on the bengals are rookies. 

Do I go with Rudolph in place of J. Thomas? Or should I pick up Rodgers? Other available TE are Fleener, Gresham, Cook, or Rivera.

Which defense should i roll with week 1?

NYJ DEF vs Cleveland

MIN DEF @ San Francisco

CAR DEF @ Jacksonville

TB DEF vs Tennessee

CLE DEF @ New York Jets

GB DEF @ Chicago

yeah i'd go with the Jets

who's the Browns #1 WR? Hartline? :x :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom