OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I had Edelman on IR this entire time, if he can make a return before seasons end, I'd be happy to say the least 
laugh.gif

Cooks
indifferent.gif

My PPR Flex:

Woodhead, Coleman, or Hightower
sick.gif
Brandon Coleman we're talking, right? If so, roll with him contingent on Cooks health
PPR - pick 2 of the 3 for this week please

Cobb
Boldin
Hurns
Boldin/Hurns. I refuse to trust Cobb in the playoffs this year.

I want to pick up Edelman but I need a backup TE For gates going into the playoffs. It's the last week to add players in my league as the FA pool locks up when playoffs begin.

Also want to pick up Edelman but I have A.Brown, and D.Hopkins and can only start two WR. Plus it cost $2 per pick up and I'm already at $42.

Picked Edelman up in a couple leagues. He better stay out til Week 16 though....id have to play against his *** next week if he came back.

I need advice. Choose 2 out of the 3 for me between;

Gurley (vs Detroit)
Ivory (vs Tenn )
Doug Baldwin (vs Baltimore)

Standard league

Thinking about rolling with what has been working, butttt Javorius Allen against SEA isn't sitting well with me :lol:

Need some input, pick 1, PPR:

Javorius Allen vs SEA

Antonio Andrews vs NYJ

Alfred Blue vs NE

Hurns @ Ind

or

Crabtree @ Denver

standard league

Hurns just got back from a head injury and Crab is on the road against that Denver D

Last edited:
I literally fell asleep on Edleman.. I just saw the news and he was already picked up..

Similar here :lol: I was in the mall all afternoon with no service, went to add him a few minutes ago and he was already scooped up at 1 PM. He's been ruled Out for Sunday though.

Really contemplating sitting Gurley for Hillman.

Gurley has been killing me lately and now that's it playoff time I can't take another dud.

Looks like CJ might be out for Denver on Sunday.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Really contemplating sitting Gurley for Hillman.

Gurley has been killing me lately and now that's it playoff time I can't take another dud.

Looks like CJ might be out for Denver on Sunday.

Any thoughts?

Hillman is nursing his injury still too. Juwan Thompson may get touches for Denver.

Back
Top Bottom