OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

last week Hightower outsnapped Spiller

just some food for thought.

Id wait and see personally. 
I don't think most people have the fortune of just waiting.  Rawls was picked up in my league 2 minutes after there was chatter that Lynch may be out for a little bit.

is either honestly worth playing?

arent the saint abysmal?

and didnt ingram score his first TD this week since October?

i picked up spiller anyway...

Yup just grab them. I wouldn't start either this week since TB has been doing well against the run.

is either honestly worth playing?

arent the saint abysmal?

and didnt ingram score his first TD this week since October?

i picked up spiller anyway...
Ingram has been consistent for 10 to 20 points every week.  If I can get a RB that has a floor of 10 and a ceiling of 20, im going to take that every week.

When i said wait on see, I was not referring to picking either of them up. I was referring to putting them in your starting lineup. 

I snagged hightower but there is now way I am throwing him in my lineup in playoffs having no clue snap count, usage, etc.

Thats just my opinion and my team though.

Yeah, not saying Spiller/Hightower will save your season but if you're in the playoffs they are worth a pickup at this point. Plus you'll stop another owner from snatching them up.

The last thing you want to see is one of those guys going for 20 points during a playoff week knowing you had the chance to pick them up before everyone else :lol:

Ingram has been consistent for 10 to 20 points every week.  If I can get a RB that has a floor of 10 and a ceiling of 20, im going to take that every week.

I think Ware is that guy/move for me over Matthews.. if Ingram is indeed out.

Gotta hope Ivory finds his form and goes off against Tennesse.

Last edited:
Yeah, not saying Spiller/Hightower will save your season but if you're in the playoffs they are worth a pickup at this point. Plus you'll stop another owner from snatching them up.

Exactly.  The first place team in my league has ingram.  I want no part of seeing his *** in the playoffs.

One of my leagues, I had Charles and Ingram to start the season and now could end up losing both to injuries :lol:

Worst season in some time for big injuries to key players.

Luckily this league, I still have Ivory, Charcandrick, McFadden, Hillman. Just scooped up Ryan Mathews in case.

Different league, scooped up Hightower to stash and c-block the Ingram owner. Spiller was available too but I don't see him doing anything either.

frown.gif

I'm in the playoffs with him in 2 leagues. Bye bye $

Edit: who should I play for him this week since he is out now.

Ware Vs SD

White vs HOU

Powell vs TEN

are my only options to replace him as I have to start J. Hill vs Steelers as my RB1

Last edited:
In one league I've lost Andrew Luck, Julian Edelman, Keenan Allen, Dion Lewis, Gronk, Justin Forsett and now Mark Ingram :rolleyes

My starting RB's this year were Lynch, Ingram, and Forsett. And Kenan Allen was my 2nd WR and Steve Smith Sr. was my 3rd WR. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom