OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Just won my 7th straight. 10-2 overall, first round bye should be mine as well as highest scoring squad award. My best fantasy season in 7 years.

Dion Lewis , Keenan Allen, leveon bell...
This week
Gronk, rishard Matthews, Allen hurns...
And big ben in concussion protocol.

I don't even want to continue lol

I lost this week and ended up with only 61 points 
laugh.gif

Meanwhile on my bench was Ronnie, CJ, and Dalton

Started Eli, Demaryius, and LaFell 
sick.gif

My players decide to put up their worse weeks of the year in a must win situation. So unless Barnidge scores 60 points, I'm out of playoff contention. 63 points, in a PPR... :lol: :smh:
View media item 1808103

Last edited:
My WRs gave me 16.6... all 3 of them combined. :lol: :smh:

Philly gave me -2. :lol: :smh:

I had 2 players who got OVER 10.00 (Carson Palmer, T. Rawls); they had 2 players who stayed UNDER 10.00 (M. Bennett, V. Jackson). :lol: :smh:

Bruh, I got WAXED. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I was debating all week who to start out of Ben/Brees and Cooks/Sanders.......of course I went with Brees and Cooks.

If I started Ben and Sanders I would have won by 1 point and clinched playoffs.

Won my matchup this week even though I left CJ on the bench. Hillman did work for me. Gotta win next week and hopefully slide into the playoffs.

Im up 32 vs Buck, Benjamin, & Tucker tomorrow. I got no one left. Fingers crossed for my 4th win of the season.

My only bad play was Stevie on the bench with 16, but no complaints my startes did pretty well. DJax 18, Crabtree 8, & John Brown 9.

well i took the loss yesterday. not looking to limp in to the playoffs like this. but 1 week to go prior to playoffs. need to come in strong.

i think i am just playing the matchup game way to hard.

Does nfl.com fantasy football league tell you when you make the playoffs?

Yes, if your playoffs start week 14, come Tuesday youll see an * next to your name in the standings if you clinched a playoff spot. If they dont start until week 15 then youll find out when week 15 is over that Tuesday

My 14 tm lg team took a big dump this week. 5-7

DThomas failed

KWilliams hurt

HMiller hurt

Got walloped in my PPR and my score would have smashed everyone else in the league this week. 6-6

Squeaked by in my 12 tm lg. still in the 1 spot with a 11-1 record.

Really stinks because I thought I had clawed my way back into playoffs after starting 0-3. The 14tm was the big money one too. 

Down 8 with Barnidge and Browns D/ST left to go. Should get the win and improve to 8-4.

Currently in a 3-way tie for 2nd while 1st is only ahead by one game. 1st place team loses if Buck Allen and Tucker combine for 25 pts. If that happens I'll be in a 3-way tie for 1st in my big money league.

Sidenote: Is Big Ben matchup proof now? Sat him for Hoyer and picked up Winston for the playoffs because he plays NO. But assuming Ben is healthy, I'm going to play him ROS. Don't care about the CIN matchup.

Does nfl.com fantasy football league tell you when you make the playoffs?

Yes, if your playoffs start week 14, come Tuesday youll see an * next to your name in the standings if you clinched a playoff spot. If they dont start until week 15 then youll find out when week 15 is over that Tuesday

Week 16 is playoffs.. I wish they'll tell me sooner..

I'm down 3.5 with Allen and Tucker left vs his Benjamin. This is my first close game in a while. Looking to go 10-2.

D. Thomas gave me nothing and I started D. Adams over M. Bryant :smh:

down 18 with buck allen and barnidge going tonight. so my league is strange since our playoffs start tomorrow (2 week matchups for semis and finals), im likely gonna be #1 seed but having a 2 week match up is rough

My friend in our league dropped this many points this week 
laugh.gif
. I thought he was sitting players or forgot to set his line up but I was wrong 

Looking forward to next week.....would you guys bench Rivers at home going against DEN for any of these guys?

View media item 1808578

It's the last week before playoffs and I'm fighting for the overall points leader with maybe 20 points ahead of the second and third place teams.

My man Hurns :frown: I didn't even realize until this morning. Barely caught any highlights from yesterday and the Yahoo app didn't alert me.

Sun, Nov. 29

After being hospitalized in the Jaguars' Week 12 loss to the Chargers, Allen Hurns tweeted Sunday evening that he'll "be okay."

Advice: Hurns was diagnosed with a concussion after being stretchered off the field, but word from the Jaguars is that he escaped with "only" the concussion. Hurns will have to pass through the NFL's concussion protocol to receive clearance for Week 13 against the Titans. We suspect he'll be a long shot.

Good thing I have other Flex options still. But fantasy aside, I hope he has a speedy recover, kid is a gamer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom