OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Woodhead scores the 1 week one week i dont play him. Luckily i secured my win. Stevie & Bennett going against Lambo .. 3-6 here i come baby time to make a push :smokin

Started Inman tonight basically as an audition to stay on my team for depth or not. That lost fumble isn't helping his cause.

Literally zero trades have gone down in my big money league

Same here, and our deadline is this coming Thursday or Friday.

Last edited:
Only need 4 more from Alshon to get this W...

you should get it....

if not :stoneface:

[thread="630235"]i hate my league...[/thread]
[thread="630235"] [/thread]
[thread="630235"]so i trade martin + cobb for gurley 2 weeks ago. and now that martin hasnt performed these past couple weeks some dude in my league is telling me i gotta reverse the trade...[/thread]

why the hell would you have to do that? :lol:

a trade's a trade

Last edited:
i hate my league...

so i trade martin + cobb for gurley 2 weeks ago. and now that martin hasnt performed these past couple weeks some dude in my league is telling me i gotta reverse the trade...

:rofl:

The fact he is demanding a reversal is hilarious

I could see if he maybe just tried to trade martin back to you for someone but this is funny

I'm playing against Phillip Rivers and John Fox dumb play calling isn't helping the situation.. :smh:

Last edited:
Do I drop Walsh and put a waiver in for Gano?

#1stPlaceProblems

Last edited:
Langford looking good. Started Woodhead over him though. Beat the 2nd ranked team. 7-2 here I come. :pimp:

:stoneface: :smh:. I was up 4 going into Monday nights game. He had no one left and I had Robbie Gould. Currently down by 2. I don't care how uncool it is, I benching my kicker/defense every time I'm in this situation again.

:stoneface: :smh:. I was up 4 going into Monday nights game. He had no one left and I had Robbie Gould. Currently down by 2. I don't care how uncool it is, I benching my kicker/defense every time I'm in this situation again.

I thought that was common knowledge to bench if you secured the win. That sucks lol but the bears are gonna get a TD and FG chance in these last 7 min

Need a second RB.

Guy in my league wants my Emmanuel sanders for his DWill.

My other receivers are AB, Fitzgerald and TY

do the deal ?

Back
Top Bottom