OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

damn Ingram twiced had had a chance at the 1 yd line and both times he has gotten stop and next play another player gets a td

L. murray getting checked for concusion

Ain't even mad at Brees or Sean Payton for Ingram's lack of production. Dude has 20 rush attempts and only got 52 yardss. Two attempts from the 1 on different possessions and he couldn't punch it in.

This could be the first time this year.. Brady didn't get me 20 + points.. Of course I'm in a dog fight this week..

Whats going on with this dude ivory, 20 carries for 27 yards and 2 TDs 
sick.gif

Packers teammates fighting on the sidelines shoving each other and swearing. Completely unacceptable of Rahji to put hands on another teammate. The team needs to discipline them hard because this isn't acceptable in the NFL.

Allen Robinson chillin on my bench. Had I known Gronk would wet the bed...

Last edited:
Packers teammates fighting on the sidelines shoving each other and swearing. Completely unacceptable of Rahji to put hands on another teammate. The team needs to discipline them hard because this isn't acceptable in the NFL.

That's the only fight the Packers defense has shown the last two weeks man :frown:

still cant believe i left hurns and robinson on the bench and all my rb's laid a dud this week ...all of freaking them also diggs laid a dud. the only players that didnt were the ones on the bench that combined for 37 points :smh:

Back
Top Bottom