OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Sucks I have no choice but to start Cameron tonight. Won't know the verdict of my waiver on Watson until Saturday morning
mean.gif
Just have to hope the Dolphins play from behind and are forced to throw alot. 
My teams in the left.
Just confused about my flex, really. Also thinking about picking up Ladarius Green since gates is hurt.
Decker or Stewart over Montcrief IMO

looking ahead to palmer's bye next week, rank these 3 QBs

tanne vs buf
fitz vs jax
mariota @ no

The dude I'm facing this week had Gronk and Edelman. I'm down by 50 already. I took a 4 year break from FF to come back for this :smh: :smh:

Who should I flex with Hurns on a BYE?

Benjamin Watson* (if I claim him on waivers tomorrow morning) vs Giants
Richard Rodgers* (if waiver falls through for Watson) @ Denver
Duke Johnson Jr vs Cardinals
Nate Washington vs Titans

*Full-point PPR*

Last edited:
With how things started I wasn't sure if Edelman would put up a decent score for the 2nd week in a row...then the second half came and I was reminded why he's someone I can never bench. 27 points later and I'm sittin' pretty. 
smokin.gif

Good to see Amendola fade into bolivia, I ended up hanging onto Lafell in hopes he would start to get back into the role he had last season. Seems to be the case. 

Who should I flex with Hurns on a BYE?

Benjamin Watson* (if I claim him on waivers tomorrow morning) vs Giants
Richard Rodgers* (if waiver falls through for Watson) @ Denver
Duke Johnson Jr vs Cardinals
Nate Washington vs Titans

*Full-point PPR*

Personally I would go with Duke. Nate Washington vs Titans wouldn't be a bad play though.

Playing against Gostkowsi and J Cameron in my 14 tm league I felt ok with the outcome.

He is up 15 going into the weekend.

Had cameron caught that bomb I would have been hosed for sure.

If ASJ plays Im certain he can put up more than 3 points.

I dont think my Lambo will put up as many as G though.

5.40 points from Cameron, whomp.
Damn you fleeced him :lol: .

>D  who do you have at RB?

I don't like that trade.

Yea, I'll have to admit I'm kinda iffy on it long term as well. I've actually been hurting at RB so was convenient timing that DMC was still available in this league and then being crowned as new starter and I had 2nd waiver priority.

My RB's at moment are: Doug Martin, CJ2K, Charmander West, Hyde

TE production had been a black hole for me all year since I was mostly streaming so the guy that had Eifert also has Gates and likes Gates and was hurting worse than me at RB. He originally had Charles and Shady as his main RB's but after everything was down to Lat Murray, Ameer, Christine, Shady (on bye though this week).

I have a deal in place to get Gurley + filler WR's for Antonio and CJ2K but I'm holding off for now. I know everyone said to take the deal asap but this is just the wrong week to trade Antonio for my roster IMO. I have Cobb, Hilton and Smith as my other WR's.

Cobb and Hilton have bad matchups and I can just already see them putting up something weak like 10 points combined or etc for me so any points I'd get from Gurley would be canceled out by these 2 doing nothing.

So I think just for this week based off these guys' matchups, I'm better to roll with:
Doug + CJ2K at RB
Antonio + Steve Smith at WR

than I would be:
Doug + Gurley at RB
Cobb + Hilton or Smith at WR

I'm already down 40 b/c of Brady smh

Last edited:
Yea, I'll have to admit I'm kinda iffy on it long term as well. I've actually been hurting at RB so was convenient timing that DMC was still available in this league and then being crowned as new starter and I had 2nd waiver priority.

My RB's at moment are: Doug Martin, CJ2K, Charmander West, Hyde

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

watched the Patriots game til the 3rd quarter than went to sleep thinking Edelman was gonna slide me a paltry 7 points.

woke up this morning to 27+ points from my guy.

:pimp:

Last edited:
How is McFadden for Eifert not a steal?

DMC is fools gold.

I see DMC for Gates just went down in my league as well. Guy with Gates also has Eifert.

Gates owner has Forsett Crowell D Johnson as RBs. He's been trying to dump Gates for RBs it seems because yesterday morning offered me Gates Crowell and D John for my Murray AND Woodhead :x :x

Turned that down

I see DMC for Gates just went down in my league as well. Guy with Gates also has Eifert.

Gates owner has Forsett Crowell D Johnson as RBs. He's been trying to dump Gates for RBs it seems because yesterday morning offered me Gates Crowell and D John for my Murray AND Woodhead :x :x

Turned that down

:rofl: :stoneface: at offers like that. Bruh at least aim realistic like going for just Woodhead to start with.

Yea, TE's are just brutally thin position for fantasy. Jimmy has been straight buns this year but still top 5 in TE points :lol:

How is McFadden for Eifert not a steal?

DMC is fools gold.
Exactly.  DMC is either going to get benched the first week he has a bad showing or get injured due to his increased workload as per usual with DMC.  The week when he sprouts a goose egg against a tough Seattle line, people are going to be looking at unloading him for next to nothing.  Getting a top 5 TE in return for a RB who may or may not be starting in a couple weeks is a steal.

Exactly.  DMC is either going to get benched the first week he has a bad showing or get injured due to his increased workload as per usual with DMC.  The week when he sprouts a goose egg against a tough Seattle line, people are going to be looking at unloading him for next to nothing.  Getting a top 5 TE in return for a RB who may or may not be starting in a couple weeks is a steal.

I hope all you guys are right.

Nothing more awkward than something being so obvious to predict happen end up happening right on the money. *cough CJ Anderson

I have this thing where if I can bench a guy on the team the Dolphins are facing that week, I will so I have no reason to root against my team's success. So this week I benched Dion Lewis for CJ2K at the FLEX and I'm really regretting that right about now :lol:

I have this thing where if I can bench a guy on the team the Dolphins are facing that week, I will so I have no reason to root against my team's success. So this week I benched Dion Lewis for CJ2K at the FLEX and I'm really regretting that right about now :lol:

One of my friends did the same thing w/ his Cowboys 2 years ago and he had this stretch where he was losing games by 5-10 points all b/c he sat a player that went off vs his Cowboys :lol: He was all salty saying his team sucked but we were all like dude you left Phillip Rivers' 35 points on bench for (whoever he plugged in that day) that got you 11 points :rofl:

CJ2K isn't a bad start though so you should be good. I'm hoping he goes off for both our sake :frown:

Back
Top Bottom