OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

*Full-point PPR*

Nate Washington or Kameer Aiken worth a grab by dropping Ty Montgomery (lingering injury and I never start him anyhow) ? Strictly for depth.

Last edited:
I might make some offers to the dude that has him, agree his production will pick up big time

As a Brown owner I'm soooo ready for Ben's return.

The fact that I've gone 6-1 up until this point with weak Brown production :pimp: .

*Full-point PPR*

Nate Washington or Kameer Aiken worth a grab by dropping Ty Montgomery (lingering injury and I never start him anyhow) ? Strictly for depth.

Nate Washington definitely seems worth it. Every game he's played in this year he's gone off.

Who to give the nod to at QB? One QB slot leage.

Luck @ CAR

Tannehill @ NE

Eli @ NO

Last edited:
Dont feel so bad everyone, my two starting RBs this week in my 14 tm lg are:

K Robinson 

M Tolbert

Week 8 byes killing me

So as some of you know earlier I offered Edelman, CJ2K & Tate for Le'Veon. The guy ignored my trade offer.

So I moved onto the next man. He sent me an offer of AP for my Julio Jones or LeSean McCoy for my Edelman.

Would you guys take either one of these? My would look like this (excluding Julio or Edelman & adding LeSean or AP)

QB: Palmer

RB's

AP or LeSean
Hyde
Vereen
Starks

WR's

Julio
Dez
De'Vante Adams
Edelman
Tate
Lafell

TE

Gronk

The problem I'm facing is I'm #1 in the league, but he's #2 with 80 more points scored than me. He has Dalton, AP, DeVonta Freeman, Doug Martin, R. Mathews, Karlos Williams, LeSean, DeAndre Hopkins, Diggs, Martellus Bennett & Steve Smith.

I have a gut feeling I meet him in the chip, and beating him will be extremely tough. Freeman/Martin at RB's with Hopkins and Julio at WR? :smh:

Should I just look for a new trade partner? Someone a lil further down in the standings?

I wouldn't except any of those offers imo, especially if it's a ppr league.

Not sure what to do?

I hate starting players on Thursday.

tanne @ NE
Fitz @ oak
Wait for Big Ben?

Oakland is the only team allowing over 300 in the air and Fitz is quietly having a good season.

Big Ben

Last edited:
Need some help with my RB2 and flex. Please pick two:

Lacy vs. DEN

Lamar Miller vs. NE

Dion Lewis vs. MIA

Latavius Murry vs. NYJ

Thank you NT

Need some help with my RB2 and flex. Please pick two:

Lacy vs. DEN

Lamar Miller vs. NE

Dion Lewis vs. MIA

Latavius Murry vs. NYJ

Thank you NT
Well this could change if Lewis doesnt play which is quite possible. Id wait till inactives are announced later today before making your decision. 

To anyone desperate for an RB the Jets may activate Ridley for Sunday with Powell hurt.

Man im trying to get Randle owner to trade me Edelman or Sanders for RB since the FA is bone dry and he's SOL for the week with Yeldon and Shady on a bye

Back
Top Bottom