OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

ha this is crazy. i woke up this morning really debating whether to bench the bills d for washington.

Last edited:
Bills
roll.gif

Need more Bortles to Hurns tho
nerd.gif
this

melvin gordon likely out this week. should i start danny woodhead over forsett in standard?

antonio brown, mike evans, or stefon diggs in standard?

Last edited:
"The Washington Post reports Matt Jones is expected to handle a "heavy workload both as a runner and pass catcher" in Week 7."

Damn. I wanna give him a shot but no way can I sub him in for Ingram or Ivory :smh: . And Hurns is already live in my flex.

Last edited:
Full-point PPR - do I take the gamble on Matt Jones (after this latest report) over Ingram or nah?

Last edited:
Good grief. Injuries on injuries.

Pick two - G Barnidge, James White, Ladarius Green

OR

Keep John Brown in and risk him playing tomorrow night...?

Nope :frown: Hurns is already in my flex.
Tampa's run D is vulnerable, but I can't justify starting Jones on a whim over Ingram.

Pick two - G Barnidge, James White, Ladarius Green

OR

Keep John Brown in and risk him playing tomorrow night...?
Green and Barnidge (in that order).

Risk Brown and Green together if that's an option and sit Barnidge.

Bills defense is so trash. I should've dropped them this week for the Falcons smh
Can't blame it all on them this game 
laugh.gif

E.J out here throwing straight to the other team.

However.. they looking trash on this first drive of the second half.

Last edited:
The Bills defense is suspect but the Jags offense really looks good. They got some pieces.

Traded away Yeldon for Julius Thomas last week, hopefully I don't end up really regretting it. 

so yeldon has been killing this game and he decides to give it to the reliable toby gerhart for 4 straight plays in the red zone. nice

Back
Top Bottom