OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

You guys think Brandon LaFell will return 100% this season? I still see him as a FA lol.

Interesting perspective.  Makes sense but their line has been so bad at run blocking and the RB performance has been so bad that it's a very risky bet.
Im in an 8 man league and my other Running backs are Forsett, Ingram, Ellington, Blount, and Woodhead so realistically he will probably never see the light of day.  I'm just hoping I can get someone who can be a legit RB1 week in and week out.

Would anyone give up Doug Martin for Lamar Miller? Im hoping to buy real low here.
I did that exact trade last week. Lamar Miller is doing well, he's just not getting the 20 carries a game he needs to impact a fantasy team. New staff and I think he will get his. I'm starting him next week.

Need some help!

Was offered to give AB/Randle in order to receive Freeman/Dion Lewis/Dez

Thoughts? Non-PPR.

Need some help!

Thoughts? Non-PPR.
Lil worried about Freeman losing carries but he won't lose enough for it to be a big concern. Trade is doable if you have depth at WR and can wait for Dez.

Last edited:

Need some help!

Thoughts? Non-PPR.
That might not be a bad trade.  They are still talking that Dez will be back in week 7 and with Roethlisberger out I don't see Brown doing much.  Last weeks game was brutal to watch.r

For those in individual defensive player leagues (idp): start Brandon Marshall (Broncos LB). He is going to have a field day against Carrbage's check down offense (i.e solo/asst tackles)

Anyway

I have two spots on my starting roster left and keep going back and forth on my decision. Who should I start and why?

Terrance Williams vs NE
Sproles vs NO
Gore vs Hou

Thanks for the advise.

After losing by .4 points this week, I was hoping for a stat correction. After the stat correction, I end up losing by 2.4 points instead.:rofl:
I also went from a 2 point lead in another league to a tie. :smh::rofl:

Hurns if he plays and you don't mind rooting for him to score against your Bucs.

I'm numb to it all anymore. Plus we have a bye next week and this would make Lovie 0-11 at home as Bucs coach....might be the perfect time to get rid of his bum ***

High fives for all of us who picked up CJ2K and James Jones on the wire. Both have been clutch for me.

Booos for those of us who drafted Demarco Murray and Jimmy Graham in the early rounds :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I'm still punching myself in the face for thinking that James Jones wasn't worth me dropping Tyler Lockett....

Think I ended up dropping his *** for a defense last week

Back
Top Bottom