OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Falcons D vs Skins or Giants D vs 9ers? Been rolling with Carolina but they have their BYE.

Bills GM Doug Whaley said RB Karlos Williams is in the league's concussion protocol. >:

Yikes. Glad I didn't go ahead with a trade for him.

Last edited:
he could easily be out of protocol come game time.

But I guess that means Ill have to start Foster thursday in case he isnt.

He would have had a nice matchup against the Titans so Im hoping he is cleared.

2-2. Dude played Stafford, CJ, and Tate lastnight. Ended up losing by 3.5, ugh.

Hurting at QB. Carr is my only rostered QB. Palmer owner said he'd trade him for Woodhead. Only problem is AP has a bye this week.

Luck owner is open for offers as well. Decisions decisions...

Hurting at QB. Carr is my only rostered QB. Palmer owner said he'd trade him for Woodhead. Only problem is AP has a bye this week.

How has Woodhead been this season? And who else is out there to pick up at QB? The trade isn't the worst IMO if you can even pickup another RB.

I would avoid Luck.

Outside of one game, Woodhead has been pretty consistent. It's PPR so he's been eating a bit. Just needs to see the end zone more.

My starting RBs are AP and L. Murray. Traded Karlos Williams so I only have Duke Johnson and Matt Jones on the bench. Almost considering picking up McCown. He's been solid the past 2 weeks.

Thinking about offering Los Williams to the Shady Owner

I give Los Williams and Maclin
I get Gurley and Jarvis Landry

I am deep at WR with AJ Green, Keenan Allen, John Brown, and Martavis

My RBs are a lil suspect though. I got Lacy, Foster, David Johnson, Alfred Blue and Tevin Coleman in my IR spot.

Landry would be a matchup flex when my guys start their byes.

What you guys think?
Go for it. I like this. Maclin/Landry basically cancel each other out. I'll take Gurley over Williams (who may have a concussion).
need 1 flex out of these 2

D. Sproles
Or
R. Jennings

Ppr
Jennings easy.

I'd give Woodhead for Palmer easily.

Jumped to 2nd place from 3rd at 4-0 due to point total.

Waiver priority #10, have claims in for -

Falcons D (only b/c Panthers are on their BYE), dropping Knile Davis
Snead, dropping Beasley

What to do with Matt Jones and T.Y. Hilton :nerd: ?

Last edited:
Jumped to 2nd place from 3rd at 4-0 due to point total.

Waiver priority #10, have claims in for -

Falcons D (only b/c Panthers are on their BYE), dropping Knile Davis
Snead, dropping Beasley

What to do with Matt Jones and T.Y. Hilton
nerd.gif
?
that touchdown in week 2 for jones was an outlier im waiving him for the other RB Chris Thompson hes getting more touches

Wow they gave Seattle D a fumble recovery for that play in the endzone. Someone just went from winning the matchup by .8 points to losing overnight :lol:

Got offered Luck and CJ Anderson for ODBjr and Woodhead 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I thinking about Countering with Keenan Allen and Woodhead for Luck CJ Anderson or Abdullah and Kendall Wright

I have Cam right now as QB and just dropped Stafford. Also at Wr I have DT, ODBjr, Keenan, Tate. RB is my weakest position,but things are looking up with Gurley and Ellington coming back. 

What do you guys think?

.5 ppr 6pt TD

that touchdown in week 2 for jones was an outlier im waiving him for the other RB Chris Thompson hes getting more touches

Thought about making that swap. Thompson is the primary 3rd down back, but not sure if that's worth a starting spot.

Bills are working out Trent Richardson today

waaatryan.0.gif

Dalton vs Seattle this week. Not really any QBs available to pick up except Bortles. True test for the Bengals and Andy.

Last edited:
Dalton vs Seahawks or Flacco vs Browns? Don't know how I feel about Flacco with Aiken and Maxx Williams as his top two targets....

Dalton vs Seahawks or Flacco vs Browns? Don't know how I feel about Flacco with Aiken and Maxx Williams as his top two targets....

On the plus side the Browns have a bad defense and so do the Ravens so the balls could be flying around.

Back
Top Bottom