OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Im not wasting my waiver on rawls.

Im going to use it on Clay since Gillmore is not playing.

Also planning to try and snag:

Eagles; dropping miami

Sturgis; dropping Prater

A Andrews; dropping polk

thoughts on dorial green backham and davante parker?

playing in a deep league where the wire is very thin. most guys are pretty active on it and my WR corps needs serious help. the best WR's available are cecil shorts and kenny britt :lol:

I still have faith in Hill .. i want to trade for him but the owner wont trade anyone because she thinks youre just trying to get over on her and steal her players :smh:

dont count on Cruz going week 4
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  1m1 minute ago

That is not good. RT @Giants: TC on Cruz: "Victor came out and tried to do individuals. He felt the calf again and that's all he did."

Flex One. PPR.

Allen Robinson vs. IND
Chris Ivory vs. MIA

Leaning towards AR15 but Bowles keeps saying Ivory is good to go :smh:

I'm offering Jordan Cameron, Matt Jones and Cole Beasley for his Karlos Williams and Eifert.

Would you accept?

Tannehill vs NYJ
or
Tyrod vs NYG

one is PPR, one is PPR .5

Should i drop cruz?

Flex One. PPR.

Allen Robinson vs. IND
Chris Ivory vs. MIA

Leaning towards AR15 but Bowles keeps saying Ivory is good to go
mean.gif
Robinson will have vontae davis on him IMO. I have him and i am trying to find a better option.

Tannehill vs NYJ
or
Tyrod vs NYG

one is PPR, one is PPR .5

Should i drop cruz?

This post is confusing. How is one player PPR and the other .5 if you're asking who to start? Furthermore, how does PPR affect QBs?

This post is confusing. How is one player PPR and the other .5 if you're asking who to start? Furthermore, how does PPR affect QBs?

edit: One league has pts per completion, one doesn't. have them on both leagues.

Carr's offensive line is protecting him extremely well.

That along with Cooper is what sold him to me as a decent start (and playing the Bears).

Last edited:

Carr's offensive line is protecting him extremely well.

That along with Cooper is what sold him to me as a decent start (and playing the Bears).
sorry i dont really get the opportunity to see Raiders games

but is their OL just playing well

or are they really that good?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom