OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

wish I could breh but it's illegal in Arizona. :smh:

I cant play here in MT either

Tempted to play with my home info back in GA or under my moms name lol. Prob some kinda catch to it though
You guys can play the free contests still :lol:. Sucks, but might give you a little practice until your lawmakers legalize it or you find a loophole :\.

---

Ryan Mathews vs Dallas
or
Duke Johnson vs Tennessee

Terrible choices, I know :lol:. It's a dynasty league though and my RBs should be stacked in the coming years. But for now I have to make these types of decisions.

I have Mathews in there now. Just hoping for a vulture TD. I kinda think Johnson gets more touches against the Titans this week though.

Last edited:
Sankey, Tate. Love Fitz as a person and player, but hard to get behind him in fantasy.

thanks..

thing is fitz had the most targets, catches and yards despite no TDs last week... hes playing my bears whos defense is real suspect right now

tate and the lions looked bad last week... and i also hate him as a player. i wish i never drafted him lol

Palmer's healthy and the offense looked good, if you wanna play Fitz go for it. Prob sees a similar No. of targets this week.

Gio Bernard vs San Diego
or
Shane Vereen vs Atlanta

Currently have Gio in there, but Vereen might have a tastier matchup.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Leaning Vereen. Got a feeling the Giants (if they're smart) incorporate him more into the passing game this week.
Yeah I'm gonna go with Vereen. Eagles RBs had 14 catches against the Falcons last week. I'll be happy if he gets half of that for around 50 yards.

Last edited:
1 pt PPR:
Allen Robinson or Brandon Coleman.
A-Rob. In PPR, he's likely to rack up more catches. Although Coleman is probably more likely to catch a TD, given his size as a bigger WR/RZ target.

Is Wheaton a decent option for a spot start?

Other options include Amendola,Kearse, Benjamin, M Floyd (SD), Nate Washington....
Wheaton is the best streaming option of the WRs you listed.

Stay with Cincy D or should I pick up and go with Arizona?
I prefer Arizona significantly in Week 2.

I picked up montcrief just for insurance for evans but im going to get rid of him now, anything here worth picking up? A. copper is on waiver btw. thanks guys
Add Cooper ASAP, drop Moncrief if you have to.

Seattle D against GB or Ten against Cle?
Tennessee. Favorable match-up against Manziel, should force numerous turnovers.

Should I pick up the Bengals or Cardinals Defense or should I stay with the Colts Defense against the Jets?
I prefer Arizona DEF the most of the three.

What do I do about LeSean McCoy?
Trade him after his first strong performance as a Bill.

Anybody heard anything more definite on McCoy's status for today?
Shady's playing. How effective he'll be? Can't promise you anything.

Trade him after his first strong performance as a Bill.

laugh.gif
 trust me, I'd love to.  But something tells me I'm not getting much action on that one.

Eifert or Bennett
Bennett. He's the primary RZ target for Cutler with Jeffery out.

Wait, Alshon's not going today??? I thought he was just listed as questionable?
He was downgraded to doubtful, Friday setback was a good indicator Jeffery wouldn't play Sunday.

Golden tate or Nelson aghlor or Ruben randle.
Tate.

Andre Johnson or Roddie White
Dre.

kearse or garcon?
Garcon.

Need a Flex play, PPR 0.5:
Davante Adams vs. SEA
James Jones vs. SEA
Mike Wallace vs. DET
Davante is probably the popular recommendation, but I'm going Wallace. Teddy was looking Mikey's way a lot more than Johnson vs. 49ers.

Crabtree or Royal in flex?
Royal. He's gonna cook in PPR formats with Jeffery out. Royal and Forte will flourish vs. Cardinals, albeit in a losing effort.

Pick one standard.. Thanks
Tom Brady or Matt Ryan

Jason Witten or Jason Cameron

Pick two standard.. Thanks
Andre Johnson
James Jones
Brandon Cooks

Dolphins
Texans

Back