OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

i cant believe i let myself get in this situation to ask this but...

Bradford...Stafford...or Mariota?
Definitely Mariota. He's a dual threat QB that did good during week 1. Add to the fact that he's playing against the Browns. There's no way the Browns will stop him from doing him.

Definitely Mariota. He's a dual threat QB that did good during week 1. Add to the fact that he's playing against the Browns. There's no way the Browns will stop him from doing him.
 i dunno. 

the fan-boy in me wants to start Mariota but the smart move i think is Bradford. hes good for 300 yards a game.

i need more input on this though.

lol I find it crazy how I'm 0-1 when my league just had its draft yesterday. I feel like that 1st week shouldn't count!!! This my first time ever being in a draft that happened after the season started so I didn't know they would do that.

i dunno. 

the fan-boy in me wants to start Mariota but the smart move i think is Bradford. hes good for 300 yards a game.

i need more input on this though.
*Skip Bayless voice* Unleashhhhh the fan-boy that's inside of you. Unleashhhhhh. I personally don't care for Bradford period. Lions struggled last game so I wouldn't risk Stafford. Mariota seems like a cool person to start. He's going to get those passing & running points.

LeSean McCoy missed Thursday's practice with hamstring tightness.

ESPN's Mike Rodak said McCoy's DNP Thursday was not a planned absence and that he likely suffered a setback. Shady didn't look like himself in Week 1 and now his status is up in the air for Sunday's grudge match against the Patriots. Rookie Karlos Williams will grab the start if McCoy can't play this week. Sep 17 - 1:59 PM
Source: Mike Rodak on Twitter

Predicted this earlier and now look

Grab Williams guys

McCoy won't survive the season

lovehateself lovehateself :lol:

i never wish injuries on players but since i'm playing McCoy this week i wouldn't mind him sitting out for precautionary reasons :nerd:

should i drop stafford for karlos williams 
laugh.gif

Exactly fam, he was a huge ADP trap. No way I'm taking Anderson in the first two rounds when I could go with a proven WR and take Ingram/Miller/Hyde in the following rounds.

Is anybody dropping Dez Bryant?  If he isn't coming back for a while i feel like i might as well drop him for an RB since im thin at RB and have a lot of WRs. 

Is anybody dropping Dez Bryant?  If he isn't coming back for a while i feel like i might as well drop him for an RB since im thin at RB and have a lot of WRs. 

They keep saying he is going to return

I don't think he comes back either

But I wouldn't cut him until I know 4 sure he ain't returning

Have a feeling you can do better trading than dropping and fishing FAs

Back
Top Bottom