OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

If Texas don't win at least 7 games You think they might pull the plug on Charlie? I just got a bad feeling

My surprise wasn't just that they were that bad but those kids didn't even look like they wanted to be out there. No energy.

To the TAMU fans, don't fall for the same optical illusions you did last year.

Don't listen to the analysts. Arizona State isn't the 15th best team in the country. Their offense is trash. Their best RB is also their best (read: only) receiver.

Your defense is certainly better, yes. You have Daylon Mack now taking away some of the double teams Garrett was seeing. But don't use last nights game as proof the defense is night and day.

Don't fall for it.

Last edited:
To the TAMU fans, don't fall for the same optical illusions you did last year.

Don't listen to the analysts. Arizona State isn't the 15th best team in the country. Their offense is trash. Their best RB is also their best (read: only) receiver.

Your defense is certainly better, yes. You have Daylon Mack now taking away some of the double teams Garrett was seeing. But don't use last nights game as proof the defense is night and day.

Don't fall for it.

Arizona State ranked 15th, A&M unranked and 3 point favorites :lol:

The biggest scare for me was how bad the offense looked.

Carson is an average back at best with very poor vision.

The o-line looked pretty bad.

The defense looked much better against the run. The biggest chunks ASU got on the ground were after Walker left the game with an injury and we had an awful walk on in the game at MLB :x

Week 2 is kinda of weak
Oregon State vs Michigan
Houston Vs Louisville
Oregon vs MSU
LSU vs Miss State
Temple vs Cincinnati
Boise vs BYU

Just realized both Michigan and Oregon schools are facing each other

TAMU d-line looked good

ASU goofed by letting by not securing Kirk's commitment cause they clearly needed that type of player

Full body cramp on that Marshall player 
sick.gif
 dude looked like he was in some pain

Tomorrow Night :pimp:

sick and tired of these JV teams on my TV... its about time this undercard ends.

Lets get it

Back
Top Bottom