OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

For 2 of the 3 years, TCU has been in the Big XII, y'all have been middle of pack.

Last time TCU was in a major conference before the Big XII( SWC) yall were middle of the pack or worse .

Now after one season yall want to chirp about another team being middle of the pack? :lol:

Is it chirping when its the truth?

You can discredit TCU all you want, but like I said, 3 BCS bowls, and top ten finishes speak for themselves. I dont make the rankings.

Yall made this about TCU. Not me. Go back to talking about helicopters.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been a whirlwind day. First the PA announcer they just hired gets fired from some **** he said about the brass when Bo got fired, Coach Riley is getting sued by some attention grabbing ho for something that happened 16 years ago, and last but definitely not least, the best Husker running back I've ever seen caught a murder 1 charge :smh:

Bro TCU played in such a weak conference with a weak schedule that even though y'all were undefeated , y'all couldn't even sniff the National Championship just got the pity BCS nod like NIU and UCF got.

If y'all ever lost a game, it was back some low tier bowl game like the Poinsettia Bowl.

Like I said 2 of the 3 years, TCU has been in a major conference they have been middle of the pack.

TCU is like the 5th most respected program in the state.

Last edited:
Bro TCU played in such a weak conference with a weak schedule that even though y'all were undefeated , y'all couldn't even sniff the National Championship just got the pity BCS nod like NIU and UCF got.

Original though. Nice.

Like I said 2 of the 3 years, TCU has been in a major conference they have been middle of the pack.

and in the 3rd year they won the conference.

TCU is like the 5th most respected program in the state.

and yet they are still preaseason #2. Lol. Where are the Aggies ranked? Ill wait....

Keep running the state though....

Good luck. Im done with this circular argument.

6a00e54f7fc4c58833017eea4eb457970d-pi

TCU%20Peach%20Bowl.JPG

Some pity I guess. A&M would kill for that kind of success.

They didn't win it outright, hence why they got skipped over for the college playoff.

Preseason rankings? OU was ranked 4th last season, A&M was ranked 6th in 2013, tell me how that worked out.

Heck no I wouldn't want go undefeated in a weak conference and have no shot at the NC that's basically like playing in the FCS to me.

Theres a reason why TCU didnt want to stay in the MWC.

Last edited:
Happy for Treon ..wat happened to the Grier dude all UF fans were hyped for him

Not looking forward to another boring South Carolina game.. They start the season every year and I usually fall asleep on it

Last edited:
Happy for Treon ..wat happened to the Grier dude all UF fans were hyped for him

Not looking forward to another boring South Carolina game.. They start the season every year and I usually fall asleep on it
they said treon elevated his teammates more , makes sense , he comes off as a leader

Guys... We did it. We made it through the offseason and we're here at the beginning of the 2015 season :pimp:

I am personally ready for the offseason to be over. Like I mentioned in the last thread, just got through a rough divorce that really kinda sucked the positive outta life. CFB back at just the right time. I'm glad I get to share in this awesome sport with my NT fambs. Some of ya'll drive me crazy (looking at you Cardo and CP), but you guys help make CFB more fun and interesting year in and year out. The season wouldn't be the same without NT.

Here's to a great year of college football :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Best of luck to everyone (except you goddamn Buckeyes :lol:)

Guys... We did it. We made it through the offseason and we're here at the beginning of the 2015 season :pimp:

I am personally ready for the offseason to be over. Like I mentioned in the last thread, just got through a rough divorce that really kinda sucked the positive outta life. CFB back at just the right time. I'm glad I get to share in this awesome sport with my NT fambs. Some of ya'll drive me crazy (looking at you Cardo and CP), but you guys help make CFB more fun and interesting year in and year out. The season wouldn't be the same without NT.

My man :pimp: :pimp:

WE BYKE!

Last edited:

:pimp:

Funk :pimp:

210brmh.jpg

View media item 1583495
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Randy Galloway retires and now Trelvis grows some balls for the next football season. I dig it :pimp:

I don't respect TCU, but I wouldn't mind having some of those trophies they've gotten over the past 10 years. Weak conference or not, they've done something TAMU hasn't with producing results. You can hate on them all you want, but Patterson is finally starting to recruit at a high level. As long as he's there they'll continue to produce results on the field.

And regarding the consistent results, can the other TAMU fans legitimately say you would be upset with 10-11 win seasons right now even if it meant zero national championship opportunities?

We won 11 games once a couple years ago and people were jizzing in their pants. The several years before that were depressingly underwhelming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom