OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

SEC overrated yet again.

Wonder if they'll go 2-4 in bowls against ranked opponents again this year.

Ahh the ol abiration in a decade of dominance and how soon you forget.

The cream of the crop in the SEC are great football teams and deserve to be ranked accordingly. No issue there.

The rest of the scrubs benefit from simply playing in the SEC and get propped up on pedestals every year.

:nerd:

Bert 
laugh.gif

OU should be running the ball more.  I know it's not Riley's thing but OU should incorporate some formations with 12, 21, and even some 22 personnel into their offense.  Let Perine get downhill with a blocker in front of him.  They're just wasting him 
mean.gif

Didn't expect the Vols to be playing this well. 
theres been talk about them improving since a cpl years ago but it didnt really show til end of last year. 

so far so good but the test will be to play this way consistently all season

Oregon's helmets are great, but the jersey doesn't match. Shoulda done all black and white.

i seent it and was wondering the same.

is he tapping the center? that's usually allowed i think, if that's what it is
nah i know a lot teams do that when on the road, it looks like he's set raises up then drops the hand down right before the snap. Or something along those lines, hes moving though

man i hate that 2point/field goal crap teams do. 98% of the time just kick the FG. Be a man about it and either line up for the 2

Oregon's helmets are great, but the jersey doesn't match. Shoulda done all black and white.
helmet cool but the white on white, i have never liked on any team.

need less focus on jersey combos and more on those big games at the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom