OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Shades of UVA last year.. hell shades of when we play UVA every year 
laugh.gif

Downright pathetic
mean.gif

He's going to find a way to blame the delay and the time of the game though watch 

This is worst then UVA. This is ******* FAU. FAU. This man should have to call a ******* uber after this game to get home and shouldn't be allowed on the team bus. Him or his Penn state buddy.

Equivalent of UF with Muschamp last year. Tennessee with Dooley in that final year. About to lose that entire recruiting class. 
mean.gif

Like this **** is not diffiicult down here man. Its really not. You can sleep walk into 9-10 games 
mean.gif

School has made 3 awful hires in a row. They can't do 4

A&M went to a team movie tonight and ran into Chuck Norris :lol: :lol: :lol:

Norris lives about 20 minutes outside College Station in the middle of no where :lol:

At what point do these kids just say **** these coaches and do thier own thing on the field? Enough is enough already.

State of Utah just got all of the bad luck with QBs

Wilson's knocked outta the game
Keeton's playing hurt
Taysom's already done for the season

Wonder if Fowler is really into calling the U.S. Open championship with Serena out, instead of the Mich. St vs Oregon game that Rece is calling on Saturday night?

I don't post a whole lot but with an AM FSU game I figured if I went out tonight I might accidentally sleep through it.

I feel so bad for Chuckie Keeton... Dude was a baller his freshman year and two knee injuries later... it takes its toll on you. Hope he does well in whatever situation he finds himself in.

I feel so bad for Chuckie Keeton... Dude was a baller his freshman year and two knee injuries later... it takes its toll on you. Hope he does well in whatever situation he finds himself in.
Dude was gunning for his knees tonight too. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom