OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

The lack of depth at the qb spot for Oregon was surprising, you would think they would have a Charles Johnson level guy there on the roster.

Before going into that game Oregon fans already hated our back up QB

After last night, he was exposed on national tv and its a shame our 3rd string who is better never even got a chance

Texas A&M quarterback transfer Kyle Allen has no shortage of options after deciding to transfer from College Station.

Ohio State and Houston are two major factors in his recruitment currently. Both the Buckeyes and Cougars have situations that could suit Allen after he sits out a year satisfying the transfer requirement.

Ohio State has recently turned up the heat on Allen after originally showing 'tempered' interest. A long-standing relationship between Allen's father and Urban Meyer has certainly played a role in that process.

As for Houston, Allen was one of Tom Herman's top targets coming out of high school, while at Ohio State. They have a relationship established and Allen is exactly the type of quarterback Herman likes to have in his system.

As of Saturday afternoon, those two schools seem to have the best shot at landing the former 5-star.

Sources also indicate Florida is making a move for Allen. But there are some hurdles to making that a possibility. The two sides are essentially trying to find a possible loophole to allow Allen to transfer to Florida and not sit two years. One condition of his release from Texas A&M was not allowing him to transfer to another SEC program.

The loophole might include Allen paying his own way for the year at Florida, essentially making it 'not a transfer.'

[quote name="nomnomdestroy"]WVU really just converted on a 3rd and 22 on a run[/quote][quote name="tupac003"]ASU's defense....lol[/quote]I was watching and couldn't believe it. ASU had it won. Up 1, like 3 minutes left, opponent is sitting on 3rd & 22, you've got it won.

Or not. :lol:

Mannnn good luck with him.

We've sat through the Golden + D'Nofrio defense for 5 years. It can't be any worse......hopefully.
Let's hope you guys have more success with him that Texas did

TreyMillardLeap_original.gif

Rashan Gary down to two teams, allegedly USC and Michigan. He's Michigan's to lose. We get his last visit.

High risk high reward with Diaz imo ..most important thing is that if it goes left Richt will fire him.

Golden fires nobody in 5 years. His levels of incompetence still amaze me :lol:

wow, Rashan Gary down to USC and UM? Damn we need him. We've done a poor job of recruiting that position. A lot of misses. He would be plugged in from day 1.

Time to open up the wallet.

I can't imagine Harbaugh losing him to some guy named Clay Helton though.

wow, Rashan Gary down to USC and UM? Damn we need him. We've done a poor job of recruiting that position. A lot of misses. He would be plugged in from day 1.

Time to open up the wallet.

I can't imagine Harbaugh losing him to some guy named Clay Helton though.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom