OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

@BruceFeldman ICYMI: SOURCE: Dave Aranda getting a 3-YR deal from #LSU, starting at $1.3 MILLION a year & it escalates:

USC only rumored to have offered him $1 million a year

Pendergast knowing he's the 2nd choice now.

At least Helton went for the better choice instead of hiring because he's friends with Pendergast. Swung and missed but tried.

In the article, Feldman writes, "Aranda would still be maintained as a member of the staff if Les Miles were let go, sources tell FOX Sports."

Maybe that's common or maybe that's not common to include in an article or have that be part of the report, but I dunno. Thought it was strange.

Last edited:
very strange. Bizarre, actually.

Perhaps he was concerned about Miles being fired?

Last edited:
He allegedly told USC to wait on a reply so yeah probably. If true it sounds like the money wasn't enough, he wanted reassurances from LSU on job security.

Though I don't see how anyone can tell him he'd be retained if Miles is fired. If a new coach comes in and wants to hire a whole new staff he's gonna boot Aranda too.

Last edited:
Another bowl game blow out :smh:

lee-corso-swear-pelini-*****ing.jpg

Idk the name of the backup QB for Oregon, but

he not seeing any tick next year off of tonights showing alone 
laugh.gif

***** *** tried to choke him from behind!

Looks like the cop swung first but Boykin should of never ran up :smh:

Yeah, don't know what happened before, but when you have someone choking you from behind, his reaction was appropriate. But of course, i don't know what he did before that.

Dude was in the wrong regardless.

Back
Top Bottom