OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Anwar Richardson ‏@AnwarRichardson  17m17 minutes ago Austin, TX
Sources told me Texas didn't land TCU's Sonny Cumbie because administrators wouldn't tell him if Charlie Strong would be around after 2016

Anwar Richardson ‏@AnwarRichardson  15m15 minutes ago Austin, TX
Charlie Strong was set to hire Tulsa's Sterlin Gilbert but the administration couldn't get the contract done. Strong's support is limited
They should just fire Strong, and hire Herman at this point. 

Chris B. Brown was tweeting a couple weeks ago about how Tom Herman's offense would be perfect for Texas, and made a point of clarifying of course that that assertion wasn't meant to reflect poorly on Charlie Strong and the job he's doing, just that Herman would be conducive.

Anwar Richardson ‏@AnwarRichardson  17m17 minutes ago Austin, TX

Sources told me Texas didn't land TCU's Sonny Cumbie because administrators wouldn't tell him if Charlie Strong would be around after 2016

Anwar Richardson ‏@AnwarRichardson  15m15 minutes ago Austin, TX

Charlie Strong was set to hire Tulsa's Sterlin Gilbert but the administration couldn't get the contract done. Strong's support is limited
They should just fire Strong, and hire Herman at this point. 

Seriously. Just get it over with. I wonder if dude will just resign but I know that won't happen. Doesn't make sense financially

I'm interested to see what happens to Herman's stock if UH has a down year next year.

It's pretty obvious what will happen to his stock. He'll go from being on schools like Texas's radar to being on schools like Texas Tech's radar.

don't do Coach Kliff like that
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom