OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

8 team playoff is ridic in my opinion. 4 is perfect.
Could you elaborate as to why you think it's ridiculous?
Sure. I don't have any interest in seeing teams 5-8 try and steal one in the quarters. I feel we've seen enough of the ND's, Stanford's (for example this year) and other (primarily) two loss teams to know they haven't had Championship seasons. 

I guess I may be able to support it if they shortened the regular season and completely did away with garbage games prior to conference play, but until then I wouldn't wan tot get behind it. 

Last edited:
They gotta push this back so folks stop using a chest pass. Not in the football spirit at all 
roll.gif

Treon sucks so bad. He may be worse than Driskel and Brantley.

Griers dumb!!5 decision cost us a shot at playoff.

If they're gonna go to 8 games I hope they raise schollie limits or give more bye weeks

Winning a chip might take playing 16 games, that's a bit much w/o other concessions

And raising those schollie limits undoubtedly hurts parity. Keep it at 4.

Dog. How do you miss that guy?????

It looks like they grabbed some dude outta the stands and asked if he'd play QB. Turrible.

Last edited:
Treon sucks so bad. He may be worse than Driskel and Brantley.

Griers dumb!!5 decision cost us a shot at playoff.
I won't accept this idea. No way anyone is worse than Driskel. Anyone. At least Treon had like what, 2 good games?

I won't accept this idea. No way anyone is worse than Driskel. Anyone. At least Treon had like what, 2 good games?

Driskel was at least a threat to run. Had several good games his soph year. Just had horrible coaches. He was good at La Tech this year

Just gotta :rofl: at Verne and Gary swoon over Tebow and Cam, even though they haven't been in college for five and six years.

Back
Top Bottom