OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

As much as I liked the quote I just heard the audio and they took it way out of context lol
The dude is going to get roasted by the media, and also the NFL.  I disagree with it, but I feel like this will hurt his draft stock because coaches and scouts and the random talking head guys will say how it shows he doesn't follow leadership, he doesn't respect authority, and every other bs type of comment about it.   He will prob drop to something like the 4th round, and then tear it up in the NFL once he gets there and everybody is going to be like "why did all those teams pass on him?"

Went to Beamer's last game today. Hard to express how I feel. I don't think he's going to be around much longer. During many of the tributes I almost shed tears. Sad it didn't end with a win but I'll be at the UVA game too.
Go Hokies

The dude is going to get roasted by the media, and also the NFL.  I disagree with it, but I feel like this will hurt his draft stock because coaches and scouts and the random talking head guys will say how it shows he doesn't follow leadership, he doesn't respect authority, and every other bs type of comment about it.   He will prob drop to something like the 4th round, and then tear it up in the NFL once he gets there and everybody is going to be like "why did all those teams pass on him?"

I agree.

I listened to the "there's no way I'm coming back next year" and after he said that he was like "so it sucks it ended like this because I wanted to live it up" with more after that. They made it sound like that all he said was there's no way he's coming back lol

Still support him a ton and hope he's a first round pick

Went to Beamer's last game today. Hard to express how I feel. I don't think he's going to be around much longer. During many of the tributes I almost shed tears. Sad it didn't end with a win but I'll be at the UVA game too.
Go Hokies
I tried looking up why he retired... but couldn't find too much.  Why did he end up retiring?  By your post, it seems it is health related?  It sucks when these big time coaches have to retire.  

This kid was raised real well. He will warm GM's and coaches with his personal interviews. He seems really down to Earth tbh

This kid was raised real well. He will warm GM's and coaches with his personal interviews. He seems really down to Earth tbh
I don't doubt it... I just have experience with watching espn and all the other places... they will destroy him.  Speaking of which (from ESPN.com)

CUYidfhUwAAivtl.jpg

https://t.co/h2lkRwB82n

Last edited:
If OU holds on the top 4 should be:
1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. OU
4. Iowa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom