OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

As a Cal fan, USC isn't even on my mind. Just enjoy seeing the Bears compete with the best of them and still pissed at them allowing all those rushing yards.

Funny that USC fans who cheer for the best team in California worry about the 4th best team in California.

Tedford never got enough credit for the NFL level talent he recruited on defense. Don't see any NFL level players on this cal d
You're right, Tedford had recruiting down except his QBs didn't pan out(Longshore, Riley, etc.) wish we still had that running coach too. Have no idea where he went.

As a Cal fan, USC isn't even on my mind. Just enjoy seeing the Bears compete with the best of them and still pissed at them allowing all those rushing yards.

Funny that USC fans who cheer for the best team in California worry about the 4th best team in California.

USC hasn't been the best team in CA in over 5 years.

This is coming from a fan of the 4th best team in CA

You keep taking the bait
laugh.gif
K.

USC hasn't been the best team in CA in over 5 years.

This is coming from a fan of the 4th best team in CA

USC fans always thinking they the best tho, losing to a random pac12 team notwithstanding.

Nah that's five. How common are six interception games? There's time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom