OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

2m31zf6.jpg

Some of these coaches just can't get outta their own way continuing to put these kickers in bad spots. Gotta love it. :pimp:

Instead of #collegekickers umma just start saying #collegecoaches.

heading down to Lincoln Financial Field for some college football :pimp:

c'mon Heisman Hackenberg, don't lose to god damn Temple

What did Browning do? Missed the end of the game.

Well, he first allowed a sack on a 1stdown that pushed them out of FG range, but after they got back just inside FG range on 2nd down, he spiked the ball with 28 seconds left on 3rd down. Forced them to try the FG then and there when they could have gotten closer, gotten another first down for a try or two at the endzone, anything...:smh:

Oh well.

Baylor did look better than TCU then again it could be because of MINN def

We won't know until later on this year, but I think it's because Minnesota is much tougher than people will give them credit for right. TCU wasn't there best, so both teams met more in the middle than I think they would at any other time this season.

Baylor was in their home state vs a worse team

But based on the medias stories last year, they should be all over them saying how they aren't as dominant as the year before

Last edited:
What did Browning do? Missed the end of the game.

Well, he first allowed a sack on a 1stdown that pushed them out of FG range, but after they got back just inside FG range on 2nd down, he spiked the ball with 28 seconds left on 3rd down. Forced them to try the FG then and there when they could have gotten closer, gotten another first down for a try or two at the endzone, anything...:smh:

Oh well.

Baylor did look better than TCU then again it could be because of MINN def

We won't know until later on this year, but I think it's because Minnesota is much tougher than people will give them credit for right. TCU wasn't there best, so both teams met more in the middle than I think they would at any other time this season.

Baylor was in their home state vs a worse team

But based on the medias stories last year, they should be all over them saying how they aren't as dominant as the year before

Both points are valid i agree

Minnesota isn't a bad team at all. That +17.5 was straight disrespectful IMO (which is why I cashed out on it). I could easily see them going 9-3 or 10-2 and winning their division. Imagine if they had a decent offense that game

@USCFootballNews: Arkansas State DEs Ja'Von Rolland-Jones and Chris Stone are on the Lombardi Award Watch List.

So, Fowler is just an announcer now?

I don't like change at all when it comes to my pregame shows. |I

Yeah.

I like Reese. Fowler has been on Gameday since I could learn to recognize what I was watching on TV though. Fowler is Gameday...Another great thing from growing up that is now a 'was.'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom