OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

Just tell @PacificNorseWst  that he's on the clock 
laugh.gif

U guys want to start it on Monday morning? Just to allow this weekend if your trying to move in the draft of make trades before hand? Your call

Start Monday. Weekends always end up taking unbearably long and you'll end up have to auto pick for someone in Top 5 and that will suck.

There has been a trade between the Indiana Pacers and the Oklahoma City Thunder (@itsaboutthattime)

The Indiana Pacers have agreed to send the 11th pick of the 2015 NBA Draft to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Jeremy Lamb & the 14th Pick of the 2015 NBA Draft

The 11th pick and any of these guys to move up: waiters, pj3, Novak, collison and/or singler

Last edited:
I'm good with Monday, weekends are tough for me.. I've been away since 11am and just got a chance to check my PMs.

People can always PM OP or someone else reliable their top 5 big board if their draft pick is coming up and they might be away

I'm ready. 

I can wait though. I might turn my pick in later today (as in PM OP) as I'm on the West Coast, so my pick wouldn't come in until like Noon if you're on the East.

Last edited:
Big J always gets stuck with Orlando.... remember you traded Dwight to Sacramento for spite? :rofl: :rofl:

People laughed, but I drafted Drummond with that pick I got for Dwight. Swap Dwight who didn't want to stay for Andre the Giant and I had Tyreke who could contribute. Assuming I woudl have still be awful to get another top pick the next year too.
That was a great trade for both sides. Orlando had a good up and coming squad and Sacramento ended up with a front court of Dwight and Boogie.

MGK is only good for his defense. Historically the 9th pick is a role player. You took back role players. You just made the Knicks a 35 win team with no chance of ever being more than a 7th seed.

Last edited:
Knicks dont have a draft pick in 2016 so you basically just gave the Raptors a top 10 pick.

You gave them a role player in Henderson that will get overpaid. A guy that can't shoot in MKG. A guy that can't score in Biyombo. All for an elite scorer in his prime. If that happened in real life you'd be burned alive.

except you have a worse future without the guy than with him :lol:

it's not like i care honestly, but i need to bust your chops with the type of response this trade would elicit in actuality :lol:

Back
Top Bottom