OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

WELCOME HOME TO ORLANDO, CARMELO!

Carmelo once spent the night in an Orlando Marriott, so it's great to have the hometown kid return home.

For Orlando, the rebuilding is over, after failing to secure a surefire superstar via the draft for another year in a row, the management team wanted to capitalize and give ourselves a 3-4 year window to win right now. Carmelo will provide the scoring punch and veteran LEADERSHIP we need and he'll have Oladipo and Payton on the perimeter to help with defense. Down low, he has the emerging Vucevic to help him with the scoring. Aaron Gordon has shown great strides (trust me) and we think he can play the role of our versatile multi-positional defender, along with his athleticism and high energy.

Orlando expects to compete for the playoffs this season to give their young guys valuable experience and Melo gets to leave that challenging and dominating Atlantic division which will be a relief for him. By next year, with the salary cap rising, Orlando will look to fill out their roster with with a 3 point shooter, a defensive backup big man, a backup PG, and plans on competing for the NBA title (assuming the Cavs implode, the Hawks are cursed by ryanjumpman, and John Wall's excessive dancing dooms Washington like the experts predict)

Also, Patrick Ewing named the new head coach.

P.S. I really wanted Russy 

Last edited:
"Leadership"

giphy.gif

1. Twolves- PacificNorseWst- KAT
2. Lakers- cleansneaksonly21- Prozingis
3. 76ers- Olympus- Russell
4. Knicks- JJ Watt- Okafor
5. Knicks- JJ Watt-
6. Kings- Lightweight Champion
7. Nuggets- ognikehead85
8. Pistons- Addict4Sneakers-
9. Hornets- iLL 949
10. Heat- iLLiCiT305-
11. Pacers- PAIDNFULL23
12. Jazz- Ecook0808-
13. Suns- PMatic-
14. Thunder- itsaboutthattime
15. Hawks- TimidTebow-
16. Boston- nickmaz96
17. Bucks - freshbottoms-
18. Rockets- RetroBaller-
19. Wizards- frshstunna-
20. Raptors- statis22-
21. Mavs- JohnnyRedStorm
22. Bulls- AUTO DRAFT
23. Blazers- ScottHallWithAPick
24. Cavs- FinallyFamous
25. Grizz- bhzmafia14
26. Spurs- antidope
27. Lakers- cleansneaksonly21
28. Boston- nickmaz96
29. Nets- krazy88s
30. Warriors- PAIDNFULL23

Pelicans- Ecook0808
Clippers- Chester McFloppy

Last edited:
[Chris Broussard] My sources now tell me the Knicks are trying to get Carmelo Anthony back in a trade with the Orlando Magic. [/Chris Broussard]

[samamick]We've gotten late word that the Knicks are actively shopping the 5th pick to add stability to the point guard position. Rumors are swirling that it's a 3-team trade with Knicks, Kings, and Pacers that would move Indiana into the Top 10 and Sacramento back to the 11th pick.[/samamick]

[Bill Simmons] If the Knicks trade this pick to get Darren Collison or George Hill, I don't know what to say other than, just contract this entire organization. You gotta take Emmanuel Mudiay here at 5 if you want a point guard. [/Bill Simmons]

[Chris Broussard] Sources tell me the Knicks are working on a trade that gets them back the draft rights of Milos Vujanic. [/Chris Broussard]

[Bill Simmons] I just got back from the bathroom, did the Knicks pick yet? What's the hold up? Adam Silver needs to do something already. They must have Vivek invading their draft room. [/Bill Simmons]

Back
Top Bottom