OFFICIAL 2014 Grammy Awards Thread 1/26

I'm all for Kendrick getting his *** humbled (King Kendrick huh? :lol: )

But this Macklemore sweep is atrocious. Like honestly, this was dudes first album. Are you kidding me? :x I'm sick

You were so on point with this post haha I did not see that coming 
laugh.gif

I'm all for Kendrick getting his *** humbled (King Kendrick huh? :lol: )

But this Macklemore sweep is atrocious. Like honestly, this was dudes first album. Are you kidding me? :x I'm sick
It's not even that it's his first album (College Dropout won if I'm correct?), it's the people he's beating and that his music is atrocious.

It's not even that it's his first album (College Dropout won if I'm correct?), it's the people he's beating and that his music is atrocious.

College Dropout was like a hip hop event. Everyone heard Jesus walks and it made you feel something whether positive or negative......thrift shop? THRIFT SHOP...dog. DOG!?

How is K.Dot getting humbled though by a weak *** award show that never wanted to recognize hip hop in the first place..
I mean damn Nas never won one..

ppl can relate im gonna pop some tags only got 20 dollars in my pockets
eyes.gif
grin.gif

I dont listen to kendrick like that but he deserves it

How is K.Dot getting humbled though by a weak *** award show that never wanted to recognize hip hop in the first place..
I mean damn Nas never won one..

Whether we want to admit it or not the Grammys are the pinnacle of music awards and acceptance. Nobody brags about a moonman or BET award. You win a Grammy, the world knows who you are.

...and yes Macklemore has 4X as many Grammy's as Nas....wait what's 4 x 0.....

:frown:

Last edited:
The sad part is, rappers are so soft today that no big name rappers will even speak out about it. Would love to hear some legends and big names say how sorry that is to give Macklemore these awards. Straight pop music.

Last edited:
I don't even care how it looks/sounds, but here goes: the Grammy has lost all credibility. Pimp C was right, if we didn't take care of the craft someone else was going to do it. Macklemore is garbage, literally the Trinidad James of mainstream. You can't tell me dude is more talented than real rappers, dude is manufactured. He is the epitome of what's wrong right now with the direction of music, btw, John Legend would like his style back from Ryan Lewis.

The sad part is, rappers are so soft today that no big name rappers will even speak out about it. Would love to hear some legends and big names say how sorry that is to give Macklemore these awards. Straight pop music.
Can you imagine pac's reaction?

I bet 'ye would but he went on his whole "**** the grammys" steez. I know half these rappers thinkin what we are but either don't care or don't want to be buried by the media

Back
Top Bottom