OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

up by 110+ (our league is standard scoring btw) and he still has watkins/Torrey smith.

Biggest beatdown ever in our league. Forte, Lacy, Crowell (Who i traded Lamar Miller for straight up last week and everybody in my league laughed at it), Julio, Gordon :pimp:

Up 43 with just Brees left for my opponent. Hopefully he doesn't have a vintage game tomorrow.

Be careful. Teams playing at home on primetime games usually go off..Big Ben put up 5 TD's against the ravens last time they were primetime on the road [emoji]128064[/emoji]

up by 110+ (our league is standard scoring btw) and he still has watkins/Torrey smith.

Biggest beatdown ever in our league. Forte, Lacy, Crowell (Who i traded Lamar Miller for straight up last week and everybody in my league laughed at it), Julio, Gordon :pimp:

If Crowell can put up a consistent 12-15 for the rest of the year i'll be happy. Haven't had a consistent RB2 since I traded Foster after Week 3.

I know. There's not really anything I can do all my guys are done. The TE position has been such a bust for me this season.

Last edited:
I need Graham and forsett to each have a decent game so I can get the number 1 overall seed (irregardless of division) so I can't get a bye.. only one team gets a bye in our playoff system

Last edited:
Who the hell are your starting WR's that allow you to bench ODB, TY and Julio?
laugh.gif
I'm in a 10 man league and had D. Thomas and Julio starting. I had to leave Gordon, Golden Tate and ODB benched

Plus I have Lacy, Forsett, Robinson and Crowell

Will have to bench Julio most likely and a few others next week

Be careful. Teams playing at home on primetime games usually go off..Big Ben put up 5 TD's against the ravens last time they were primetime on the road [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm hoping that's exactly what happens. 30 points from Brees would be clutch for me.

I decided to switch Delaine Walker for Mercedes Lewis last second :smh:

I'm up 29 and he has Brees left

I think I should be ok but Brees is capable of that

Three game losing skid. Was in first place two weeks ago and now I'll be in 4th in danger of missing the playoffs. I'm starting the wrong players week after week.

So Eli plays the Jags next week.....think he's gonna keep playing well like he did last night for the most part or is he gonna have one of his classic Bad Eli games that he has after he plays really well?

So Eli plays the Jags next week.....think he's gonna keep playing well like he did last night for the most part or is he gonna have one of his classic Bad Eli games that he has after he plays really well?

Everyone plays well against Jacksonville

He should be fine next week

I don't know about the rest of the season tho

Up 43 with just Brees left for my opponent. Hopefully he doesn't have a vintage game tomorrow.
Brees is defnitely due for a vintage game

300+ yards 3+ TDs no picks

not to mention Forsett is about to have some fun too 150 yards 2 TDs

I need big numbers to salvage this tank of a week I just had :frown:

Brees is defnitely due for a vintage game

300+ yards 3+ TDs no picks

not to mention Forsett is about to have some fun too 150 yards 2 TDs

I need big numbers to salvage this tank of a week I just had :frown:
Forsett will fumble once an get cultured at the goal line. He's putting up max 8.5 points tonight.

Forsett will fumble once an get cultured at the goal line. He's putting up max 8.5 points tonight.
I know you wish those things upon him since you play against him and youre only up 10

but it aint happening, just accept that L coming :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom