OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Secured the victory already but I want to see Shady ball out tomorrow. 7-3 now and riding a 3 game win streak :pimp:

Also down 28 in my other league with Sanchez and Ertz vs Deangelo Williams. This one is going to be close.

Last edited:
My four game win streak came to a screeching halt today :frown:. Opponent had Beastmode, Jordy and Martavius. And he still has Shady tomorrow smh.

:smh: had I kept the Browns D I would be up about 7 but now I'm down 13 with LeSean and Carolina D. He's got nobody left but I still don't like my chances...thinking about going without Carolina just incase...

Yeah it was. Hope you didn't drop Romo for a kicker. :lol:

I basically did...had him and Fred Jackson on my IR so I needed to drop three people to add a kicker for the week. Dropped Davante Adams, Chiefs D and Romo (instead of Joseph Randle like I should have).

The reason I dropped Romo was cause I thought I was good at quarterback already with Rivers and Palmer..........

I also picked up Suisham instead of Matt Bryant like I wanted to.

And finally, I declined an offer of my Cobb for his Lynch a couple days ago......

Some bad decisions were made this week. To everyone out there....go with your gut in fantasy football. My gut told me to do things differently for all three of these decisions but I let myself talk me out of it and ****** up pretty bad.

Last edited:
BRUHHH

Was projected to win by 50 after the 1:00 EST games yesterday...then Peyton (him) and Palmer (me) happened...not to mention Crosby (him) and Forte (me)...now down by 18 with Maclin tonight. 
mean.gif

Ran into Rodgers last night..

I need 9 from Kelvin Benjamin tonight in standard scoring to get the W. Keep me in your thots and prayers.

I did the same thing by benching Aaron Rodgers for Big Ben. Thanks to the fantasy gods I'm still leading by 50 going in to tonights game vs the 1st place team in my league. He has Sanchez and Philly D going tonight and I still have Kelvin Benjamin. I started out 0-4 and will be riding a 6 game win streak after tonights W. 6-4 :nthat:

Up 31 with Olsen left vs Maclin, feeling good about that one. Must win to put me at 5-5 after a 1-4 start.

Up 24 with McCoy left vs Maclin, still feeling good here. Will be 6-4, tied for second.

Up 44 with the Eagles kicker left vs McCoy, not worried at all. Looking forward to being 7-2-1 heading into next weeks matchup vs 8-2 @AntiDope :nthat:

Whats everyone's opinion on the RB situation in Denver? CJ Anderson worthy of a pick up? Should I stick with Hillman as my starter? Monte Ball?! 
laugh.gif
 I'm seeing RBBC coming our way from these guys...something is telling me to sell high on Hillman...

Whats everyone's opinion on the RB situation in Denver? CJ Anderson worthy of a pick up? Should I stick with Hillman as my starter? Monte Ball?! :lol:  I'm seeing RBBC coming our way from these guys...something is telling me to sell high on Hillman...

I think Hilman keeps the job if he is healthy but he is apparently limping right now. i guess we have to wait and see.

If Hilman is hurt I think CJ Anderson does have a legit shot at the job.

Ball looked terrible early in the year. I think he becomes the third down back. I own him and still haven't dropped him :smh:

Oh yes, and shout out to all the fellas earlier in this thread that suggested I play GB Defense this week over my many horrible options 
pimp.gif
 Up 50 + with Maclin to go v KBJ

I hope Sanchize kills it as a fan of his. Plus the team playing against him is fighting for first place with me and it's a tight game :nerd:

I really need the Eagles offense to do work tonight. I only need Parkey to put up 10 for a W against #1 team in my league

holding on to a 13 pt lead against my ole lady who has Stewart tonight ... watch he have a career high game :smh:

someone insert that yeezy praying gif

QBs in my main money league are (were) Carson Palmer and Jay Cutler 
sick.gif

...thankfully someone dropped Romo last week. Gonna go all in to pick him up this week.

Im trying to make a trade, want to give away a DEF and RB .. who in each cat should i offer for trade

T. West or J. Hill

Lions or Eagles

Back
Top Bottom