Well, I need a receiver 
ohwell.gif

Brandon LaFell

Malcolm Floyd

Mike Evans

Cecil Shorts

Dwayne Bowe

Allen Robinson

Among some of the bigger names out there. PPR league. Opinions?

Made all the wrong moves. Sankey over Hillman. Roddy over DJax. Beast Mode not doing anything. Maclin nothin.

up 1 pt and he has gore tomorrow =(

Odell Beckham's stock just went waaay up by the way. Glad I picked him up in both leagues.

Although both of my teams did great this week I'm low key kinda pissed I didn't sell high on Asiata. Maybe they'll go back to him next week, who knows. McKinnon didn't even look all that great and they got murked on offense without Asiata in the game that much so we'll see.

5-1 :pimp:

Won even though I played without a TE...

Not sure what to do with Rainey and Anista right now. Might try trading them to the owners that have the starters

Also picked up Storm Johnson but not sure if he's worth keeping seeing that Jax is terrible no matter who is running the ball

Is Terrance West droppable now? Crowell is a FA in my league, I may try to pick him up but I think I am last on the waiver wire. :smh:

Losing Cruz sucks also, should have picked up Sanu when I had the chance. :smh:

Opponent's already done, and I need Stacy to "go off" for 6.63 points to win tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
doubt youll get that 6.63 pts

srs

I know :lol:  but one can pray, right?

i wouldnt say pray but good luck brah, hope you get it. Stacy should be able to do it but dude is banged up and losing carries :smh: i have him as well but had to bench him this week. I was probably better off playing him over Asiata. wouldnt have made much of difference regardless.

Well got my 3rd straight loss after starting 3-0

My team actually did good today but my opponent had Steve Smith Sr, Sanu, Cameron and that ******* Eagles D 
mean.gif

Im dropping Cincy D. My gosh what happened to them after the bye week....

10 team league, 5 teams will be 2-4 including me after this week
sick.gif
laugh.gif

6 teams will make the playoffs so I still have a chance

Depending on bum *** Lacy and the Ryan/Julio combo who suck on the road is really sketch though for me

D. Thomas and G. Olsen have been heating up... I still like my chances to make it in. Forsett producing for me

First time all season I started Eli and then that happened :/ I was up by 4.6 points going into the Eagles/Giants game....Me and my opponent each had 1 player left,Eli for me and McCoy for him......McCoy ended up out scoring him by 10.7

Back
Top Bottom