OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'll take cutler this year.. Second year under coach trestman, on top of all them weapons on offense.. We're in for a huge year if he stays healthy
felt strongly about cutler but saw him totally fold against sea preseason. kinda disheartening but hopefully seattle's the exception 

You have Ball, Ellington, Bell, Sankey and a PPR monster in Thomas...don't need Foster. That's robbery.

should I start

Aaron Rodgers vs. The seahawks

Or Andy dalton vs the Ravens.

My opponent is rolling with Tony romo vs the niners.

If I go with Rodgers I'm hoping for a blowout (which is likely since it is a prime time game in Seattle) so Rodgers will keep on passing at the end. And try to keep it close.

Last one for this week I promise
laugh.gif

Jets D vs Raiders
Eagles D vs Jags

Both at home
I'd say Eagles.
Should I trade Calvin Johnson for Arian Foster and Roddy White?

Once again here is my team:
Heckkkkk no.
should I start

If I go with Rodgers I'm hoping for a blowout (which is likely since it is a prime time game in Seattle) so Rodgers will keep on passing at the end. And try to keep it close.
I am of the belief that you start your studs. Period. End of story. So, I say start Rodgers...

In addition, I am high on Green Bay this game. People forget how good they were last year when they were healthy (almost never) and all the SB Champs seem to start out slow the next year in their season opener.

i'd just play rodgers. i think rodgers is still good for 2 touchdowns and a couple of scrambles. seattle d is great but i don't see any scenario where u play dalton over rodgers. unlike peyton, rodgers can scramble 

Rookie center with no snaps with Rodgers and playing his first game in Seattle doesn't impact Rodgers at all?

How is Romo vs that shaky secondary and missing their best pass rushers trolling :lol: they're gonna lose but he'll have his top 5-10 stats as usual.

Jay Cutler was on my DO NOT DRAFT list. I cant do it with him anymore. Every year is supposed to be the breakout year, and it never comes.
He was playing pretty solid fantasy wise before he got injured. If he stays healthy he's going to get the ball to those three weapons regularly, I don't see how he doesn't produce fantasy wise

Decker  or Roddy in a standard league format.

I'm thinking about switching over to Decker because he is playing he Raiders and is the #1 option but I wanted to see what you guys think as well.

I'm thinking about switching over to Decker because he is playing he Raiders and is the #1 option but I wanted to see what you guys think as well.

White usually has good games vs NO

I would go with him

I wouldn't have confidence in Decker just yet if I had him

Matt Ryan has an established connection with Roddy White, Decker and Geno Smith are still working on it. Also, Ryan > Smith. Go with Roddy White.

Stupid Wes Welker threw everything off for me :smh: ... now it's b/w

Mohamed Sanu @ Baltimore
or
Miles Austin @ Pittsburgh

PPR League

i'm leaning towards Mohamed Sanu, but any feedback would be helpful :wink:

Thanks

Matt Ryan has an established connection with Roddy White, Decker and Geno Smith are still working on it. Also, Ryan > Smith. Go with Roddy White.

Mohamed Sanu @ Baltimore
or

PPR League

Thanks
I'd roll with Sanu

I'd wait and see how they look and go pick someone up in Week 3. I wanna see how Tannehill looks in the new system and if any of the RB's step up...I'd go with him regardless because it's so easy to get burned by a rookie...but yea, I'd wait a week or two before making a move.

should I start

Seattle has the best secondary everyone knows. Baltimore was 12th best in passing yards allowed last season. Rodgers was your first or second-round pick, ride him. He's a must-start every week, but expect mediocre points Week 1.

Roddy. Even as a #2 in ATL, he's a top-20 fantasy WR. Deck and Geno, no chemistry or cohesion yet. Could be growing pains without Peyton.

Mohamed Sanu @ Baltimore
or

PPR League

Thanks
How much does Miles Austin really have left? With injuries, gaining separation.

On the flip side of the coin, Sanu only nabbed 4/38 in two games against the Ravens last year.

I'd ride Sanu and hope for a TD. Whereas Austin has little to no upside, even with no competition in his receiving corps.

I have the Bills D for week 1. Not confident at all in them vs Patriots. What D should I pick up week 1?

View media item 1163749
Bills are playing the Bears, my dude. I would scoop Jets then Philly, in that order.

Don't drop McCluster. Whis will find him touches and get him involved in the offense.

Last one for this week I promise :lol:

Jets D vs Raiders
Eagles D vs Jags

Both at home
Jets, Rex knows defense well even with limited personnel at corner. Carr and the Raiders won't exploit them too badly.

Eagles were 29th last year in total yards allowed per game.

Should I trade Calvin Johnson for Arian Foster and Roddy White?

Once again here is my team:
View media item 1163680
Not even close. If you were receiving Julio instead of Roddy, maybe. Even then, Foster carries injury risk/history.

Back
Top Bottom