Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure about that, I think he was healthier than he let on in Philly and just never planned on playing there. He's got about 3-4 years left on his knees hopefully the Cavs can keep him over that time.

We will see this season. Because if he is healthy, he is the best center in the East

Banking on Bynum is a huge mistake...

IF he can play..he will contribute -- but you'd better be damn sure you have a solid plan to get it done without him

steph may have rubber ankles , but doesnt kyrie suffer from the injury bug also?

also steph is a very underrated facilitator 

Steph missed less than 10 games with those rubber ankles tho right? :nerd:

How many games did Kyrie play last year?

Last edited:
You the same dude who would take kyrie over steph, lord pray for him

Lol steph is 25 with rubber ankles, kyrie is only 21, steph avg 38 mins and put up 23 and 7, kyrie avg 35 mins and put up 22.5 and 6, you must be #teamlightskin

You complain about stephs ankles uet kyrie has missed just as many games

Since both of them have wack D i dont value steph more cause of that, hes a better facilitator, i see their scoring ability is on par with each other, tho kyrie is a better slasher

Honestly steph is better even if its marginally, and at this poit age has nothing to do with it, since we're talking about who is better now, keyword now

No way is Bynum going to play the whole year. There's a better chance he won't play more than 10 games than there is about him playing most of the season. He's collecting another free pay check being injured and won't want to play once the cavs struggle like they have since lebron left.

No way is Bynum going to play the whole year. There's a better chance he won't play more than 10 games than there is about him playing most of the season. He's collecting another free pay check being injured and won't want to play once the cavs struggle like they have since lebron left.

Hes only getting 6 mill guaranteed tho, he has no choice to play or its likely this upcoming season would be his last if he doesnt

Kyries only major injury was the one in college, broken jaw and strained shoulder etc is a minor injury, steph had ankle problems since the 2011 season

The Cavs are a playoff team even if Bynum doesn't play a single game this year. They have Varejao, Zeller, Bennett and Thompson in the front court.

can i take that bet??? :nerd:

A G or up homie, sorry.
what makes u think i aint ready to put up????
and the loser is ip banned for 3 months
u ready to ad to the list of L's ohio already taken pleigh boi?????
cue birdmanhandrub.gif
:rofl:

You the same dude who would take kyrie over steph, lord pray for him

I'd take Kyrie over steph any day.

me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom