Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't because of his playing ability, teams wanted to see a change in his attitude.

Space Jam 2 would be a total fail...don't even try. 

unless it stars 
Michael Jordan

I would suggest they just make another basketball related movie.

space jam 2 would be better than the original.

have mike cussing out bugs while burning holes in daffy fat duck butt with cigars and having an affair with lola

space jam 2 would be better than the original.

have mike cussing out bugs while burning holes in daffy fat duck butt with cigars and having an affair with lola
roll.gif

Are yall forreal? The video is fake. People are on Twitter debating if it is real. Come on man

Not sure what level college you went to but it's common for a coach to throw a basketball out of an arena through the door. If you're trying to make the team and aren't even close to retrieving the ball then you are automatically cut, simple.

The Hawks have the worst jersey in the league and its not even close. Everything about that franchise is pathetic they need to disband it and burn Philips Arena to the ground.
The spurs alternates are probably the worst ever
The Spurs alternates are hilariously bad.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

The spurs alternates are probably the worst ever
The Spurs alternates are hilariously bad.
People really think this is real? I weep for the future.

Last edited:

John Wall, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but this is the most believe-able fake video of all time... OF ALL TIME!!

Antidope, I don't see how you can co-sign those Becky Hammon throwbacks your boys have in rotation.

Lets be real

Last edited:
Antidope, I don't see how you can co-sign those Becky Hammon throwbacks your boys have in rotation.

Lets be real
I like them, I always thought the Silver needed more exposure. I remember they tried it in like 06 with these
silver_jerseys_061130.jpg

They were selling the Authentic in the mall for like $80 after the season was over I still regret not getting it. Ever since then I've wanted Silver jersies again.

It wasnt nearly as shiny in person but pics are impossible to find

Spurs%2074-76%20Home%20Jersey%20Coby%20Dietrick.jpg

It was closer to this. 

Stop being a homer, their alts are terrible.

If that's the worst thing wrong with your franchise, just let it slide.

I always liked those 06 silver spurs jerseys, way better than the current grey alts.

Last edited:
I always liked those 06 silver spurs jerseys, way better than the current grey alts.
Cant dispute that, I wish they stuck. 

I hope we get a sleeved jersey I would definitely cop that. Speaking of which is there a list of teams that will be getting sleeved jersies next year?

im a huge ai fan, but he wouldnt swallow his pride and come off the bench. did it to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom