Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burke is gonna be a bust,

hes not a true PG. i laughed at all the Pistons fans who literally were in tears because we did not pick him like we owed him something for playin for Michigan :rofl:

hell outta here.

the PnR and dwight howard :pimp:

:lol: yea right

he's gonna get his touches in the paint, so i don't see the issue.

lin will be better. his strong suit was PnR and having howard will definitely help. he really would just need to improve his perimeter shooting and he'd be ok for this team.

as for parsons, he isn't going anywhere. so let's kill that talk right now.

lin needs to refine his ball handling and passing skills. hes turnover prone

both are true. i feel like this season he's going to be asked to do a lot less with the ball in his hands. parsons should get more touches as his game evolves and dwight post ups won't need lin trying to create for anyone.

i think harden will have the ball more and especially down the stretch in key situations. lin will play a derek fisher type role in just getting ready to make big shots when harden is doubled

I remember when Lin air balled that wide open game winning three like it was yesterday. :rofl:

Last edited:
Hopefully Motiejunas and/or Terrence Jones can step up and have a big year.

Jones is looking good I think it's going to be him. He has always been a decent shooter dating back to UK, he's in great shape now and has a lot more bounce in his game. I like DMo but Jones looks more ready to me.

Thunder just signed Derek Fisher again
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
78% sure hes a lakers plant to throw games while convincing KD to come to LA to play with bron, melo and...

brandon jennings 

I think Houston is just waiting for the right time to add a third superstar and fully build around them all. I thought Ryan Anderson would have been a great move, but it didn't work out for whatever reason. I think they'll see how this season goes and where they can improve the most and go from there.

when we get lebron next summer, we'll probably win like 6 titles in a row.
Don't know if serious.......

Jennings needs to get on that Olympic team and bring us a gold medal.

I like Terrence Jones a lot for Houston. Could be an X factor.

Pelicans have a great 7 guys on paper. I like the idea of Evans and Rivers in the back court together at times and Jrue Holiday should show out.

Last edited:
Burke is gonna be a bust,

hes not a true PG. i laughed at all the Pistons fans who literally were in tears because we did not pick him like we owed him something for playin for Michigan :rofl:

hell outta here.
SRS

I got Victor winning RotY

Report is unsubstantiated at this point an based on a Twitter post from some dude named Daniel Buerge http://www.welcometoloudcity.com/20...sher-is-back-for-a-third-run-with-the-thunder
:lol: :lol: :lol: They dont want to win.

Last edited:
Olynyk, McCollum, Zeller and Oladipo look like they're the front runners for ROY at the moment,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom