Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn 
laugh.gif

I guess we'll see.

Father time never loses, but I wonder if Kobe can swing one more haymaker before he has to give in.. 
the one thing kobe has going for him is jordan smoked, ate horribly ,barely slept , gambled etc ....kobe takes

much better care of his body

and 36 year old kobe is still better than alot of players. Jordan got better with age
common misconception.... his last 3 years with the bulls his

free throw percentage
field goal percentage 
efficiency 
3 point percentage

all dropped every single year from 1995-1998 ....along with assist , steals , rebounds etc

jordan also only played 13 seasons with the bulls and kobe is on 17 heading to 18 with a torn achilles

minutes played

michael jordan 41011
kobe bryant 45390

also take into account jordan got 2 years of rest on his legs

very good post

repped and quoted for haters to see

thanks boss

Haven't been able to catch the games, I've just seen the box scores.

Is he taking bad shots, or is he just cold?

How is he off the dribble?

He's definitely taking horrible shots...and by horrible I mean only Kobe would take these joints let alone make them in the NBA right now :lol: he's coming alive right now against ATL but even so, he's making some terrible shots. That combined with his inability to put it on the deck for more than a dribble and create has made it tough to watch him thus far.

Bucks are gonna match any offer Jennings gets, reddick and Ellis bounced so they changed their minds and said they're gonna keep him.

I'm somewhat surprised Mo Williams is unsigned. The market dried up on him real quick.

But you can see the ability with Ben Mac and his ability to get hot very quick. It's almost JR Smith like :lol: he has 16 and counting right now in the 3rd quarter. It's like he's really good or reaaaallly bad.

you guys are really doubting the lakers make a major move in 2014???

wowzerz
what do they have to offer to make major moves.... kobe/nash/pau will be a year older, they'll be just good enough to not get a legit pick, they don't have anything of value to trade...HIGHLY unlikely LeBron leaves...melo isn't promised....so what else is out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom