Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol laker fans are in denial 
roll.gif

as a Celtic fan, this is too much lol for me

you are right we miss all those years of buzzer beaters and great playoff wins that he led the lakers to in those months he was here. The title he helped bring to the lakers when kobe was out and people swore he would play better with him out.

as a laker hater you are delusional buddy.

if you said we missed ron artest then you would be right

that guy always played 100 percent and was a HUGE reason we won a title. He was likeable and fun to watch

are alot of laker fans upset that he didnt re sign? yup. do alot of laker fans give two dambs he didnt sign? yup. but one thing you cant miss is a player who brought absolutely nothing in a span of a few months and got swept out the mother ******g playoffs while getting laughed at by tim bisexual duncan...

try again buddy

Last edited:
I thought they were going to begin their rebuild by running with Schroeder.
You would think. They might have a Rondo/Noah-type pair from this draft.

At least they didn't re-sign Smith or anything super ridiculous. Teague is obviously young enough to be part of the rebuild in some way, even if it's only as an asset to move later.

Last edited:
it's obvious jennings isnt in their future plans. they arent gonna pay him and i doubt he takes less money. which pgs are left in free agency and what team needs a pg?

Harden dont play defense bruh, whos gonna shut him down?

watch it bro. i know u think kobe looks good enough to eat but coming back on that type of injury he will not be the same. hes not dropping 40 no more those days are finished....

Last edited:
LA radio did an hour mix dedicated to ******** on D12. Ex Girlfriend ****. RobbyRav put it best "This is the biggest "You wasn't fine ANYWAY" moment ever"
Reminds me of when bitter-*** Celtics fans like finnns were all, "We don't need Ray anyway, we have JASON TERRY!!!!!1!"

Last edited:
Is Bryant even going to play a game in 2013? 

yea there is no possible way you can bet on them making the playoffs. this team is old and any major injury could make them a lottery team.

he said barring any injuries but thats an exception no betting man will take...

By the time Kobe comes back (if he does) the 8th seed will most likely be out of the Lakers reach.

No room for error out in the West :lol:

Last edited:
Lakers should tank and let Kobe take his time. With or without him they aren't doing anything in the playoffs, get a nice lottery pick like Julius Randle and then add your big FA in 2014.

Too much pride in LA though

tankapalooza power rankings

1.philadelphia

2.phoenix

3.utah

4.orlando

5.celtics

6.scramento

7.lakers

8.charlotte

9.milwaukee

10. toronto

Lakers should tank and let Kobe take his time. With or without him they aren't doing anything in the playoffs, get a nice lottery pick like Julius Randle and then add your big FA in 2014.

Too much pride in LA though
if julius randle is wearing a laker jersey his rookie year im crying real tears of happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom