Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big DH12 fan, but I'm expecting Dwight to come back with a vengeance

Won't be surprised if he has a MVP type of season

The situation, from coaching to the roster to the fact that the pressure and scrutiny isn't as high in Houston, is pretty much perfect for Dwight. He has really zero excuses not to look like a dominant force on both ends of the floor. Even with a limited post game, Harden, Parsons and Lin/Beverly will get him clean looks for a ton of dunks.

Last edited:
Harden probably knee deep in some stripper box as we speak. I'm looking forward to seeing them play together, Dwight better learn to love that pick and roll.

Last edited:
I'm not a big DH12 fan, but I'm expecting Dwight to come back with a vengeance

Won't be surprised if he has a MVP type of season

with harden and parsons? nah

maybe career high in rebounds tho

how this guy averages 1 assist for his career is mind boggling

After six seasons in Boston, Kevin Garnett officially became a member of the Brooklyn Nets today. In a pretty awesome gesture, it was revealed that Garnett would wear #2 in Brooklyn to honor former teammate Malik Sealy, who was killed by a drunk driver back in 2000.

Link

One of St. John's finest.... :pimp:

Much respect to KG & RIP...

that dude still looks uncomfortable.
cornball.

clown status to the Nth degree this guy

a big bag of dissapointment

They going to treat Dwight like a baby in H-Town

thought they were gonna need a separate show just to introduce dwight's family, but i think he only brought along the kids he recognizes

And yet I feel like all of these were typed while tears were shed :lol:

And yet I feel like all of these were typed while tears were shed
laugh.gif
None whatsoever 
laugh.gif

good luck this season. 

Kyrie vs Wall this season? Polished all around game vs elite athleticism. Wall went off at the end of last season but Kyrie has a better supporting cast. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom