Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randolph Childress.

That ACC tourney had me thinkin he was MJ with a 3 pointer

Then the Blazers drafted him, and his life was ruined.
mean.gif
julius hodge

john gilchrist

lonny baxter

chris wilcox

thats how sad **** is. i had to rewind a cover of the post. ewing pooping on MJ. headline. MJ scores 10. did we win? would spike be a nets fan if he grew up in the 2013?

is he got got game a classic? yes. and im suprised to be honest. denzel makes his performance in training day look like a joke

If the Mavs can trade for Gortat or Asik. I'd rather have one of them plus Monta over Dwight Howard.

I don't know why but I've always liked Monta's game.

I thought telfair and Beasley were destined for greatness

And I totally believed Wagner was the next AI, man smh

Wagner
Dixon
Marcus Williams (This one hurt especially since im a huskies fan)
Emeka
Ben Gordon ( I thought he would've been an allstar in the league for a few years)
Stacey Augmon
Derek Anderson
Eddie Jones
Julius Hodge
Tyrus Thomas

Wagner
Dixon
Marcus Williams (This one hurt especially since im a huskies fan)
Emeka
Ben Gordon ( I thought he would've been an allstar in the league for a few years)
Stacey Augmon
Derek Anderson
Eddie Jones
Julius Hodge
Tyrus Thomas

I swore to God Juan Dixon was next up too... Dude was a monster at Maryland :smh:

Add Sebastian Telfair up there as well

Last edited:
Yall bringing back memories. I would always trade for them or sign them on the low thinking i can foster their development better in 2k. :lol:

More names:
Ike Diogu
Omri Casspi
Jeremy Tyler
Hassan Whiteside
Damian James
Marcus Fizer
Stromile Swift
Drew Gooden
Michael Sweetney
Nikola Skitishvilliiy
Michael Olowkandyman

Last edited:
these last few pages have been straight comedy :lol:

dead @ "aint no hot dogs in my butt" :rofl:

I used to think every young player on the lakers would eventually break out. had me riding for brian cook for like 3 years before finally giving up on him.

javaris crittenton could've been the truth :smh:

had a homeboy that was a die hard smush fan :lol:. but dude was raw for like his first 30 games before he fell off

co sign adam morrison
jimmer
beaubois
laron profit
hakim warrick
keon clark

Last edited:
Uh Oh, looks like Prokhy got some explaining to do :lol:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--n...ses-suspicions-from-nba-rivals-180604173.html

I was as shocked as every one else. How the Hell did AK47 agree to $3 mill a year, when dude didn't even accept 3 year $21 offer for Minn? AK47 was looking looking for a 3-4 year deal and took a 2 year deal worth $6 million? Something fishy is going on here.

AK47's deal is worth about 16 million to Prokhorov because of the luxury tax - you guys think he's going to go around that and give him MORE money? I understand jokes being made about the situation but owners/GMs being seriously mad? Asking for investigations? Where were these cries when Ray Allen left Boston for Miami for less money and less years? Or when any player takes a paycut to go to a contending team? With Deron and Prok, AK47 also had clear ties to the team - unlike most people that bounce to contenders.

It's not like anyone was offering him 10+ mil a year, the market dried up. No one was really interested in him. He was getting the MLE at best.

Typical NBA. Do nothing then get mad when someone else takes him from under you. Same thing happened with Pau. If some team legitimately offered AK 8 mil per year for 4 years, he would've went there no questions asked. Same thing happened with Korver. He was a done deal to go the Nets for 3.1 mil, Deron was tweeting about it. Then the Hawks offered him 4/24 and he said f the discount. :smh:

Nobody mentioned Ndudi Ebi yet?  I thought he was gonna be the next Darius Miles.  

Last edited:
theres plenty of "all americans" and lottery picks. it means nothing, he played 3 years. RIP to him but thats about it, not not a big deal at all for no one to even know his name.

Sorry I'm late but :rofl:

Seeing you guys trying to defend yourselves for not knowing who Malik Sealy is is hilarious. You could've just admitted that you're fairly new to the game and nobody would've blinked an eye.

I have never been a believer in NBA conspiracies, I find it ridiculous, pathetic, and sad.

But when it comes to AK-47 taking 7 million dollars less, per year, something fishy is going on. Proke has the money, lawyers, and loopholes to pull it off. Especially in his own country (that he's trying to become president of).

NBA will have no success nor any access into proving it - so the GM's are just going to have to deal with it. Proke is not playing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom