Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread

Hope ESPN's producers realize they had a better panel with better chemistry tonight than they've ever had in the history of there NBA coverage.

Yeah nate had his jordan moment in that comeback and jj disappeared in gm 7 , but what im saying is while teams in the east are improving, the bulls arent gonna get any better

And you don't think the Bulls are going to be better than they were this year? Are you serious? All D Rose has to do is step on the court and they're already a much improved team.

My guy Peyton Siva :pimp:

Can't believe Seth Curry didn't get drafted though. Somebody will sign him later.

And you don't think the Bulls are going to be better than they were this year? Are you serious? All D Rose has to do is step on the court and they're already a much improved team.

D rose is nice but cmon the nets whole starting lineup is top 10 at their position but its up to kidd to see if he has the right gameplan

Guess I'm going to be chanting this next season

Broooooookkkllllyyyynnnn :rolleyes

I'm still hopeful that Danny manages to pair up Rondo, Rudy, and Josh Smith

D rose is nice but cmon the nets whole starting lineup is top 10 at their position but its up to kidd to see if he has the right gameplan
The Bulls will eat the Nest alive. Kidd is 100 years too early to out Coach Thibodeau.

Hope ESPN's producers realize they had a better panel with better chemistry tonight than they've ever had in the history of there NBA coverage.

This!!! Espn needs to embrace it but they have a habit of bending over to please the nba/nfl

Basically.
laugh.gif
Stern's enjoying his tears too.
Think he'll enjoy getting booed like that at next year's draft?

Oh wait... 
roll.gif

I like what Bennett brings but he need to watch his damn weight.. Boy gonna be eating even better with this money.

What's her name is low key wrong for asking doc the question like that while Simmons is just sitting there

Think espn producers decided to run with it cause they probably saw the reactions Simmons was getting on twitter...he single handily made this draft entertaining as ****

Back
Top Bottom