OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Three thoughts as well -

1. J-Mail... what a damn game. that was just incredible (thankfully wasn't facing him in any of my leagues)

2. Does anyone else in here play in leagues that don't have a kicker spot? I manage 2/3 I play in, and in one, we voted to get rid of the kicker position and instead add an additional WR/TE flex position. imo, its SO much better that way, as the kicker is just a total crap-shoot every week. takes a little variability out of the scoring.

3. Who do you all think is fantasy MVP? Charles? Megatron? Knowshon? Peyton? I think cases could even be made for Reggie Bush and Matt Forte

lol. I mean, you CAN do that, but under what circumstances are two guys combining for -18? Only Eli and Geno are capable of such feats

If its standard scoring, you should be square. even with Elam's old man comment to Megatron

haha! do it. I love seeing him still available on the waiver wire

I would be shocked if you lost. have you seen Rice play football this year? and the Lions front is for real. they've been shutting down the run as of late
0.5 PPR scoring, legit scared of Megatron having a monster game and erasing my lead to win by 2 or something 
mean.gif

This.

Then again I heard someone in here recently say that it's okay for non Playoff teams to trade/dump their good players to people who are in the Playoffs sooo
laugh.gif

As for my situation, whether I play Reggie Bush or put Aaron Hernandez in, it wont change the outcome of the matchup. Was tryna do it just to be a Richard to my buddy.
that's ridiculous.....

you can only do that in dynasty/keeper to help out for next year (like every baseball deadline), but definitely not in re-draft standard leagues. I hate when people who don't play out the season, playoffs or not

0.5 PPR scoring, legit scared of Megatron having a monster game and erasing my lead to win by 2 or something 
mean.gif
I'd still feel pretty confident if I were you. but I understand. waiting for MNF is awful. especially with the lineup of games ESPN has had this year
laugh.gif

this is one of very few I've had any interest in this season.

i know this is off base but if any of you pros out there could give me a hand it would be great.  i posted a pic of a pair of phoenix foams on the official legit thread. if you can tell me what your thoughts are about them being real it would be great. you can pm me if you dont want to tie up this thread. thanks

i know this is off base but if any of you pros out there could give me a hand it would be great.  i posted a pic of a pair of phoenix foams on the official legit thread. if you can tell me what your thoughts are about them being real it would be great. you can pm me if you dont want to tie up this thread. thanks

Dude has incredible feedback, shoes are good.

Pm me got a question for you.

Something is off with Yahoo, right?

I only have 4.30 from Bush so far in .5 PPR and they have the score as 3-1 Baltimore :lol: not trying to play these games in my money leagues.

Something is off with Yahoo, right?

I only have 4.30 from Bush so far in .5 PPR and they have the score as 3-1 Baltimore :lol: not trying to play these games in my money leagues.

Yeah they took his stats away and now just put them back up

Justin Tucker on kicking 6 fgs: "Well this is great for my fantasy team" :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, dude is having one of the greatest fantasy seasons I've seen for a kicker

My dude stafford been stinking it up these last few weeks... contemplating benching him next week in the championship game.. but they going against the lowly giants.. he has to do better right!? Smh

Ya f stafford :x out of all the games, it had to be this one. I could have won if I played Bush over Vereen but didn't want to risk it cuz he played on Monday night and Vereen has been hot. Gotta question for you guys tho, I would like to know your input. So halfway through the season (end of OCT to be exact) the commissioner changed how many FA acquisitions we could make from 20 to 25. I didn't notice it till about 2-3 weeks later cuz the guy who had 20 moves made a move and got 21. Mind you this is my girls family league, so its all her family. She didnt want to say anything cuz she thought it wasnt a big deal, so i said whatever, didn't want to explain my reasoning and all that cuz she wouldnt understand. Fast forward to this week. I play the dude who made the move, hes the only team with over 20 moves, he has no RB's cuz he has AP and Jones-Drew, both who didnt play. He picks up Mendenhall and he scores 20.. Because of that pick up I lose in the playoffs. Without that pickup, he doesnt have a RB to play and I win before tonight's game. How would you guys feel about that?

Cliffs:
-Commish changed FA moves from 20-25
- Didn't notice till 2-3 weeks later, when someone with 20 moves made a move
- Played him this week, he has no RB, cuz he has AP and MJD. Goes to pick up Mendy and scores 20.
- Without that PU he doesn't have a RB to play, and I win before tonights game.

Last edited:
Ya f stafford :x out of all the games, it had to be this one. I could have won if I played Bush over Vereen but didn't want to risk it cuz he played on Monday night and Vereen has been hot. Gotta question for you guys tho, I would like to know your input. So halfway through the season (end of OCT to be exact) the commissioner changed how many FA acquisitions we could make from 20 to 25. I didn't notice it till about 2-3 weeks later cuz the guy who had 20 moves made a move and got 21. Mind you this is my girls family league, so its all her family. She didnt want to say anything cuz it wasnt a big deal. Fast forward to this week. I play the dude who made the move, hes the only team with over 20 moves, he has no RB's cuz he has AP and Jones-Drew, both who didnt play. He picks up Mendenhall and he scores 20.. Because of that pick up I lose in the playoffs. Without that pickup, he doesnt have a RB to play and I win before tonight's game. How would you guys feel about that?

Cliffs:
- Played him this week, he has no RB, cuz he has AP and MJD. Goes to pick up Mendy and scores 20.

If Mendenhall wasn't a factor you wouldn't be complaining...

Ya f stafford :x out of all the games, it had to be this one. I could have won if I played Bush over Vereen but didn't want to risk it cuz he played on Monday night and Vereen has been hot. Gotta question for you guys tho, I would like to know your input. So halfway through the season (end of OCT to be exact) the commissioner changed how many FA acquisitions we could make from 20 to 25. I didn't notice it till about 2-3 weeks later cuz the guy who had 20 moves made a move and got 21. Mind you this is my girls family league, so its all her family. She didnt want to say anything cuz it wasnt a big deal. Fast forward to this week. I play the dude who made the move, hes the only team with over 20 moves, he has no RB's cuz he has AP and Jones-Drew, both who didnt play. He picks up Mendenhall and he scores 20.. Because of that pick up I lose in the playoffs. Without that pickup, he doesnt have a RB to play and I win before tonight's game. How would you guys feel about that?

Cliffs:

I'm not a fan of changing any rules midway through the season unless it's an obvious and major error.

How are people struggling with the acquisition limit, that's like 2 per week on average :smh:

If Mendenhall wasn't a factor you wouldn't be complaining...

If the moves are capped at 20 he doesn't have Mendy. I'm just asking how you would feel if the moves got bumped from 20 to 25, and ended up making a difference. He was at at 20 moves before playoffs. Im not the one to make excuses over fantasy, cuz it all comes down to luck basically. I would have won if I played reggie and didn't, o well. Can't win em all.

Ya f stafford :x out of all the games, it had to be this one. I could have won if I played Bush over Vereen but didn't want to risk it cuz he played on Monday night and Vereen has been hot. Gotta question for you guys tho, I would like to know your input. So halfway through the season (end of OCT to be exact) the commissioner changed how many FA acquisitions we could make from 20 to 25. I didn't notice it till about 2-3 weeks later cuz the guy who had 20 moves made a move and got 21. Mind you this is my girls family league, so its all her family. She didnt want to say anything cuz she thought it wasnt a big deal, so i said whatever, didn't want to explain my reasoning and all that cuz she wouldnt understand. Fast forward to this week. I play the dude who made the move, hes the only team with over 20 moves, he has no RB's cuz he has AP and Jones-Drew, both who didnt play. He picks up Mendenhall and he scores 20.. Because of that pick up I lose in the playoffs. Without that pickup, he doesnt have a RB to play and I win before tonight's game. How would you guys feel about that?

Cliffs:

Soo he beat u wit 1 running back? And it wasnt j. Charles. U deserve to lose fam.. jk

Back
Top Bottom