OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Up 33 but not liking my chances :smh:...I've got B.Marshall and she's got Forte, Jeffery, and the Dallas kicker. Would have had it in the bag if I started Rod Streater instead of Harry Douglas :smh:

I had 160 points in my one league even with Gronk going down early.

Gonna probably pick up Pitta, Owen Daniels or Delanie Walker.

I'm up 43.4 with Alshon Jeffery left. He has Romo and Dez. It's gonna be close (PPR).

I swear I start the wrong receiver every week. This time it was Garçon over Fitzgerald :smh:.

Side note: Shane Vereen :pimp:. I knew that 11th round pick and subsequent IR stash for 9 weeks was gonna pan out.

Last edited:
Man I lost Rodgers and gronkowski, I plug n played Alex smith... For puttin up 45 points, how did he only score 14 points. I still blew opponent out, thank you shady god, k Allen. 10-4, playoffs next week, I just knocked dude out the race n got my dad back In :lol:

Knocked my aunt out in my family league, wit Jeffry left, I could go up to 200+ this week , nice try aunt Leigh :rofl:

2 playoff wins and a eagles snow bowl win I am a happy camper.

:smh: I need a plug n play for gronk now.

I'm up by 9pts..op got bears kicker to play tonight..what r my chances guys....

Last edited:
I could possibly survive the McCoy attack yesterday, just need Dez to have a solid game today with at least one touchdown.

do we know how that last play of the Steelers game was scored? I went from being down 7 to a lot more.

Last edited:
^Same, I can survive the Brees onslaught if Dez goes like 60 yards and a TD

You never know with him though, sometimes defenses double cover him and he barely gets to see the ball. Praying that doesn't happen

Man I'm up by 21 with Jeffrey left, he has Romo, Forte, Witten, Bryant, and Bailey.... I hope I can pull through

Need Marshall to put up 18 to make the playoffs... He's gone off every other game for the past 4 weeks. If the pattern holds, I'm good

2 weeks ago, I wasn't going to make the playoffs.

Snuck into the playoffs last week.

Smashed on 3rd place by 80 pts yesterday.

Started from the bottom now we here.

Up by 39 and he has Murray. I should be fine today, right? :lol: this'll be the first time I haven't lost in the first round :lol: :smh:

up 27 Standard scoring... He has Alshon and Mccown.. I have no one... No PPR and I'm scared straight.... I wanna chain smoke like 60 cigs at work right now... I hate this feeling... Maybe I should quit fantasy football next year.. Said everyone who loses today..

Down 1 he has Forte and I got Dez and Marshall, no PPR so I need them to get some yards and a td.

Side note, who should I pick up for Gronk, Reed or Pitta? No PPR. Traded Cameron for Gronk and don't want to rely on Olsen. In my other league, PPR I have Cameron to replace Gronk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom