OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Sitting at 6-5 with the third seed going into the playoffs 
pimp.gif

Sounds like I've gotta fight through one more week without Rodgers...

Keenum vs. Jags

Ben vs. Cleveland

Flacco vs. Jets

Eli vs. Cowboys

I lean Eli against the Cowboys just because we suck so bad. But I already have Case on my roster.

Last edited:

Keenum vs. Jags
Ben vs. Cleveland
Flacco vs. Jets
Eli vs. Cowboys

I lean Eli against the Cowboys just because we suck so bad. But I already have Case on my roster.

I feel like Keenum is the safest play here

Give up on Cameron vs the Steelers?

I can go with

Walker at Oakland
Fleener at Cards

Last edited:

Keenum vs. Jags
Ben vs. Cleveland
Flacco vs. Jets
Eli vs. Cowboys

I feel like Keenum is the safest play here

Give up on Cameron vs the Steelers?

I can go with

Walker at Oakland
Fleener at Cards
Definitely Fleener at Cards. He led the team in targets last week and they're leaning on him now since bum *** Heyward Bey can't catch.

this.

got both cam and smith going tonight, down 46 in a ppr. cam has gone for 40 plus before...need him to come through
cam and smith came through for me. down 102.4 -148.4, won 152.1-148.4.
nthat.gif

with my record and points scored i feel like i have secured my playoff spot in my money league

I need a defense...help.

Raiders vs Titans
Saints @ Falcons
Bears @ Rams
I'm on the same boat. I'm leaning towards the Saints because ATL has been struggling offensively although they will get White back in the lineup. 

Bears seem like a decent start as well too.

Idk....Falcons are at home coming off a couple pretty bad losses. I feel like they're due for a decent showing on primetime against a division rival. It's a tough call.

out of those 3 I take Eli.

Cant rock with Keenum if they're just going to give him the hook after he starts 10/18 and throws a pick. 
eyes.gif

out of those 3 I take Eli.

Cant rock with Keenum if they're just going to give him the hook after he starts 10/18 and throws a pick. :rolleyes

I agree with the Keenum part, hopefully that's not the case this week.

I want to say Eli out of those 3 as well but something tells me Dallas D will play pretty well coming off the bye.

Ben doesn't convince me at all either vs the Browns though... Haden clamped AJ Green last week and Antonio might have issues going up against him too.

Cotchery has been good taking pressure off Sanders/Brown though.

I'm looking to move Reggie Bush and Larry Fitz for a WR1 before tomorrow's noon trade deadline. Hopefully I can swing something. My boys have been very trade-unfriendly this season :\.

My Demaryius, Stacy and Jordan Reed (or Olsen) for his Cruz, Lacy and Gronk? What do you guys think...

Last edited:
I need a defense...help.

Raiders vs Titans
Saints @ Falcons
Bears @ Rams
That's actually the order I would list them.

I like Oakland's matchup better than the Saints but NO has the higher ceiling this week.

I would be reluctant to go with Chicago, they've been getting torn up by RBs all year so Stacy could be in for a big game.

Full PPR, trying to improve before tomorrow if I can... 

Rodgers/Keenum

Sproles/Woodhead/Ellington/Ridley/Vereen

Megatron/ABrown/Jordy/Smitty/KAllen

Julius Thomas

Chiefs

Prater

I'd like at least one solid, steady contributor at RB, but what do I package?

Full PPR, trying to improve before tomorrow if I can... 

Rodgers/Keenum

Sproles/Woodhead/Ellington/Ridley/Vereen

Megatron/ABrown/Jordy/Smitty/KAllen

Julius Thomas

Chiefs

Prater

I'd like at least one solid, steady contributor at RB, but what do I package?
id try moving sproles and ridley for a top 5 RB.  

sproles has been losing major touches to pierre thomas and hasnt been the ppr monster ( well consistent) he has been before. woodhead has really produced sproles like #'s. ive had sproles on my team and really tried to sell him for a #1 WR but no one could give me what i asked.

Records and place are irrelevant as long as you make the playoffs.

However points scored are a real indicator of how good your team is.

Every year I've ever won a league I've either been 1st or 2nd in points scored. Best record I've ever had is 8-5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom