OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I was up by 40, and he had texans defense and andre johnson tonight.. I thought for sure I had it in the bag..

Then...

This.. happens.

This is honestly.. not my year, every week is some other f***ery

Andre AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was down by 40.5 with only him left

40.5 points by halftime

Last edited:
Up only by 33. Dude got AJ right now and Eddie Lacy tomorrow. I have Hilton still, so basically my team's done scoring for the week.

I'm getting ready to lose with 171 points smh...

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Yes, he had Foles too...

Last edited:
Brady finally came through for me, thought I had the win up 26 going against just Andre Johnson...

Boy was I wrong :smh: :smh:

Started Drew Davis over Dobson at the very last minute............

smh...i dropped him today and started David Nelson like 2 minutes before the games started...im embarrassed for that, but i won anyway with that team.

But my other team, came into the night game down 28 and now im up 10...thank YOU Case Keenum for locking in to Andre

Last edited:
Andre AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was down by 40.5 with only him left

40.5 points by halftime

:x

my boy had the lead against his opponent with Foster and Jordy left.

his opponent has Andre :rofl:

he was hyped thinking he was gonna get a W :lol:

Back to below .500.... really needed Indy D to not get washed like this for me to have a shot with Forte/Jordy/Boykin tomorrow...

Roller coaster season for all of my teams this season but looks like all are my teams are finally hitting their stride.

Had Tom Brady and Dre Johnson as my bye week fill ins in one league with Stafford on the bench and they were/are money today. So close on dropping Brady for Locker but I just knew with a healthy Gronk, Amendola, and decent running game he can give @ least 10 points a game in a STD league. Also my man Zac Stacy putting up a huge performance for all 4 of my teams. Picked him up 4 weeks ago, I just knew if he put @ least 70yds/game on the Rams he has the talent to put up some #'s if he gets the goal line touches. His % owned must have gone up 40% today alone.

Looks like I'm top 2 in my division in all my leagues. Dat dere in-season management is finally paying off, starting off to a slow start is not that bad, especially when dumb owners drop players like Amendola, J. Gordon, V. Davis after a couple of bad games early on.

btw for anyone that cares, i pretty much won today. got a 30+ pt lead, was 50 was i think TY hilton got him some points.

hes got Forte and i got Marshall and Crosby

9-0

Welp, T.Y. basically told me to shut my mouth :lol:

Definitely got the win this week...now I want 200 points lol...sitting on 194.

3-6; Keepin' Hope Alive.

Welp, T.Y. basically told me to shut my mouth
laugh.gif

Definitely got the win this week...now I want 200 points lol...sitting on 194.

3-6; Keepin' Hope Alive.
I got the same amount of points as you bruh, wanting to break that 200 mark bad

All my dudes went HAM this week
smokin.gif

I got the same amount of points as you bruh, wanting to break that 200 mark bad

All my dudes went HAM this week :smokin

My man! :pimp:

I'd never let anyone in my league hear the end of it if I broke 200 lol..you got anyone left?

My man!
pimp.gif

I'd never let anyone in my league hear the end of it if I broke 200 lol..you got anyone left?
TY Hilton is the last guy I got left.

If I started Brady instead of Russell Wilson, I'd have over 200 right now lol

:lol: every player in my line up besides my kicker and Jordan Cameron had at least 20 points for me, now with TY getting 2 tds. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom