OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Cant believe im asking this but is Roddy even worth a roster spot anymore? I'm stuck hawking the waiver wire because no one trades in this league and I need some WR help.

I'm thinking about trying something with Jamaal Charles though. I have Morris, Lacy, and Woodhead and they have been producing. Thoughts?

I have a peculiar trade scenario in my keeper league... Hear me out.

I'm leading my league with 1022 points scored, but I'm 3-4 and in 8th place.  My team is solid however I need every win I can get right now...

Its a keeper and trading future picks is allowed.

Current Roster

(12 team PPR)

Matt Ryan

Forte (BYE)
C Johnson (BYE)
McFadden
R Jennings
Mathews(BYE)

A Brown
Jordy
Boykin
Roddy
T Williams

Jimmy G
J Reed

So clearly I only have 1 option at RB this week... I'm trying to push my team over the top and acquire a top RB for the rest of the season as well as fill my BYE mess up this week.

1 offer on the table that I can take right now is:

CJ x 2014 4th round pick

for

Reggie Bush

That being said, do you think that is worth it... And if I try to send CJ for AP, what's the highest pick yall would give?

The 2 owners with Bush and AP are basically packing it in for the year at this point...

Offer a 5th or 6th for Bush and a 4th for AP.

is trent richardson worth pursuing? he can be had on the low right now. but his recent output has been abysmal.
maybe, depends on what the owner thinks he is still worth. definitely not getting a top 15 RB in return.

Last edited:
7-0

99.9% sure im getting a loss this week unless Peyton, Peterson, and Gronk go HARD

sucks i gotta lose to the biggest loud mouth in the league and im gonna be with him on sunday so all hes gonna do is talk crap :smh: im gonna be tempted to punch him in the face

What do you guys think about this trade I got offered?

I send
Dez
Stacey
Cameron

I receive
J.Charles
Tony Gonzalez
Harry Douglas

My gut says no..but my other RBs are Gio and Martin and I have B.Marshall at WR as well. I'd be more willing to trade Marshall due to Culters injury right now. Plus I really don't like Douglas at all...think he just had a good game against a bad team. I'm 4-3 and 1st in my division while he is 2-5 and last in his division

Any input?

jordan reed came through for you :lol:
:lol: Word man. If you were in this thread last week you probably saw me advocating picking up Jordan Reed on waivers. His salary was extra cheap on FanDuel and he was owned in only 1.7% of all FanDuel leagues so I really think he was one of the main reasons I was able to win.

the shoes I could buy with 3 racks...

just signed up under your username :pimp:
I still haven't decided how I'm gonna spend it :lol:. I'm pretty sure some Galaxy Zoom Rookies will be in the mix though :pimp:. Thanks for signing up under my name too :smokin. While you won't win $3000 every week, I've won a few $18 and $27 prizes too.

If I read it correctly, I'll get a percentage of what you win. My dad's friend who I signed up under will get 20% of what I won (again, if I'm reading correctly), which is $600. Just for inviting me :wow:.

that is a nice pull. might look into it.
Yeah check it out. It's a legit site, it was featured in the New York Times and there are plenty of testimonials out there. If you register, put my screen name (2stick) as a referral and it'll give you an extra $10-$20 when you make your first deposit.

Last edited:
Nickthestick :x :x :x

congrats brotha, id be going crazy if i won 3k off of $10.

spend it wisely

I send
Dez
Stacey
Cameron

I receive
J.Charles
Tony Gonzalez
Harry Douglas

My gut says no..but my other RBs are Gio and Martin and I have B.Marshall at WR as well. I'd be more willing to trade Marshall due to Culters injury right now. Plus I really don't like Douglas at all...think he just had a good game against a bad team. I'm 4-3 and 1st in my division while he is 2-5 and last in his division

Any input?

I would take it, j charles is just too damn good, and you lost dougie

What's your record and roster? I wouldn't trade Charles unless it was a great deal. I'd move Morris.
Currently 4-3

QB: RG3, Rivers
RB: Charles, Morris, Woodhead, Lacy
WR: Reggie Wayne (out), Roddy (hurting), James Jones (hurt), Thompkins (uh Gronk?), Keenaan Allen
TE: Fleener, Clay

how does fan duel work? you get a salary cap and spend virtual dollars to assemble a team for the weekend? if you outscore everyone that week, you win?

can teams have the same players?

I send
Dez
Stacey
Cameron

I receive
J.Charles
Tony Gonzalez
Harry Douglas

Any input?
i would accept in a heartbeat off the strength of Charles alone.

I have a peculiar trade scenario in my keeper league... Hear me out.

I'm leading my league with 1022 points scored, but I'm 3-4 and in 8th place.  My team is solid however I need every win I can get right now...

Its a keeper and trading future picks is allowed.

Current Roster

(12 team PPR)

Matt Ryan

Forte (BYE)
C Johnson (BYE)
McFadden
R Jennings
Mathews(BYE)

A Brown
Jordy
Boykin
Roddy
T Williams

Jimmy G
J Reed

So clearly I only have 1 option at RB this week... I'm trying to push my team over the top and acquire a top RB for the rest of the season as well as fill my BYE mess up this week.

1 offer on the table that I can take right now is:

CJ x 2014 4th round pick

for

Reggie Bush

That being said, do you think that is worth it... And if I try to send CJ for AP, what's the highest pick yall would give?

The 2 owners with Bush and AP are basically packing it in for the year at this point...
Offer a 5th or 6th for Bush and a 4th for AP.
Yeah 5th or 6th was the range I was looking at originally... He was at 3rd rounder so we're at 4 now.

Maybe I'll negotiate for my option to swap picks in the 2nd or 3rd...

Nickthestick :x :x :x

congrats brotha, id be going crazy if i won 3k off of $10.

spend it wisely
:lol: I was going nuts last night. Dude only needed AP to have around 9 points to pass me so I was stressing the whole night. When I knew I had the W I went nuts. I actually think my boys were happier than me though :lol:. I'm thinkin about getting a pair of kicks and maybe a MacBook. My boss will reimburse half of the Mac purchase :pimp: :pimp:. Just gotta make sure the software necessary for my job is Mac compatible.

how does fan duel work? you get a salary cap and spend virtual dollars to assemble a team for the weekend? if you outscore everyone that week, you win?

can teams have the same players?
Yeah, depending on the league, you get either 65k, 60k, or 55k to spend on players. Leagues range from head to head, to thousands of players. Entry costs range from free to hundreds of dollars. And yeah, you can have the same players on your team as someone else, but the odds of having the same exact team are slim to none.

Last edited:
Got a lucky W this week thanks to Cutler getting hurt and giving me negative points but that allowed Forte to go HAM :pimp:

Bears are on a bye this week so I need some help on who to start next to Beast Mode

Helu vs @ Denver
or
Bolden vs Miami

Leaning towards Helu if the ******** turn to the turbo package late in the game due to being down by a lot but I'm not sure. I could start both Bolden and Helu together so one of them them can take my flex spot and sit Mike Williams for the Thursday night game against the Panthers. Any thoughts or comments would def be appreciated.

I send
Dez
Stacey
Cameron

I receive
J.Charles
Tony Gonzalez
Harry Douglas

Any input?

I would take it, j charles is just too damn good, and you lost dougie

Almost had him take Marshall instead of Dez but he just couldn't do it.

He did tell me that I could replace Douglas with any of his other receivers though. So who do I take out of the these 3 guys? Mind you its a PPR keeper league

I can have
Wallace
Boldin
Douglas and there is a slim chance he might be willing to part with R.White.

I

Just traded Gio Benard and Harry Douglas for Demarco Murray and Tavon Austin.

i uderstand murray is hurt but hes probably playing sunday. I didnt need douglas as I have 4 top 30 WR's at the moment and i needed another top RB2 to go with Matt Forte.

Good trade?

i uderstand murray is hurt but hes probably playing sunday. I didnt need douglas as I have 4 top 30 WR's at the moment and i needed another top RB2 to go with Matt Forte.

Good trade?

I don't like that trade for you overall. Austin is nothing and Douglas could be something. Gio has more upside down the stretch than Murray IMO.

Should I add Chris Ivory or Jordan Reed, or should I go for both? I can most likely get one of the two since I'm 3rd in waiver priority.

I have Tony Gonzalez as my TE

I have Doug Martin, Joique Bell, Willis McGahee, Montee Ball, and Johnathan Stewart as my RBs (my league has 14 teams and 7 bench slots)

Who do I drop between Eli Manning, Willis McGahee, Montee Ball, Johnathan Stewart, and Browns and Bengals D/STs?

Good trade?

I don't like that trade for you overall. Austin is nothing and Douglas could be something. Gio has more upside down the stretch than Murray IMO.

Yeah Its risky. I went with Demarco because when healthy hes the full time back and potential top 5. I cant trust gio week in and out to produce. One week he puts up 13+ points, next week its 4-5 points. I think I won that trade plus i already have danny woodhead so i have a back similar to gio.

Signed up on Fanduel. Did 4 entries in 4 diff fantay games. 3 $1 games and 1 $5 game.

I'm feeling lucky :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom