OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Need competitive and active owners that would be interested in joining a SNEAKERHEAD Fantasy Football league on espn. Its gonna be fun and competitive! 

I have the 14th pick is there any possible way that i can win?
someone in my league that won 2 years ago drafted at the 14th spot. It really doesn't matter where you pick, its not like you'll have the same players at the end of the season. Its what you do in the season (trades, waiver wire, etc.) that helps you win.

View media item 53831110 Team Standard league h2h league. Overall pleased with my selections. Let me know if there's anything I should improve on.

Nice team. I really like Stafford, Bush, and Larry Fitz this year. I also think Palmer and Hilton could have nice years as well. And it seems like everyone is high on Lamar Miller. All around solid team imo.

someone in my league that won 2 years ago drafted at the 14th spot. It really doesn't matter where you pick, its not like you'll have the same players at the end of the season. Its what you do in the season (trades, waiver wire, etc.) that helps you win.
This. Also, making some good picks in the late rounds is just as crucial as having a good first few rounds imo.

Last edited:
Whats up guys, I need 2 more players for my money head to head league I've been running for 5 years now. There are 12 teams in the league. It is $100 and the payout are as follows (no regular season payouts):
1st place-$800
2nd place-$300
3rd place-$100

The rules are pretty standard:
-There is one flex allowed (W/R/T)
-Non-PPR.
-Instead of -1 points for interceptions, it's -2.
-It is -1 points for missed extra points.
-Defense gets 15 points for a shutout and 8 points for holding opponent to 1-6 points.
-There are points given/taken away due to yardage given up
-Other than that, everything else is STANDARD.

Playoff weeks are 14-16
The money is managed by Leaguesafe (majority rules for the payouts)

The draft isn't set yet, as I would like for everyone to join first and then pick a date. The date will be sometime after the 3rd preseason week, and almost definitely on a weekend to give some idea of when it will be.

If you are interested, email [email protected]

Thanks for the input fellas. Honestly I know my weakest position is at TE but I was able to pick up Fred Davis in like round 10 or so and I was able to develop my bench. I actually dropped Houser for Dustin Keller they seem to be doing good together in preseason so hopefully that carries onto the regular season

Last edited:
If you don't get Graham or Gronk early, I wouldn't even think TE until late. That's just me.

Gronk should not be going remotely as early as Graham. Frankly, I wouldn't even draft Gronk right now...maybe in 2 weeks when we get more info but right now nope

yes stop asking silly questions.

who are your keepers, and who are the leagues keepers so we can gauge where you need help and what will be available to you?

Lol it's a money league nah but I don't have any keepers because its my first time. I'm not sure ill find out and get back to you.

People seem real high on Dez this year. I feel like hes 2nd tier after Marshall, Julio, AJ and Fitz (well I guess 3rd tier since Mega is all alone at the top)

I just think Romo only goes to him because he knows hes good and will get ridiculed if he doesnt look for such a big talented target. He would rather go elsewhere with the ball. Witten and Austin are healthy again AND they seem to be a little more focused on the run this year. On any other team id Give Dez top 5 status. Am I missing something or are people just going off how he ended the year with Miles Austin and Murray out and he was pretty much the only option for Romo.

I havent really heard any camp reports. Are him and Romo getting better chemistry this year?

Last edited:
Brandon Marshall or Dez Bryant y'all?

I need opinions quickly, I'm leaning towards Dez that's just my guy feeling. I wanna see what other people think tho.
Standard scoring, 6 pt TD, .75 ppr league.

People seem real high on Dez this year. I feel like hes 2nd tier after Marshall, Julio, AJ and Fitz (well I guess 3rd tier since Mega is all alone at the top)

I just think Romo only goes to him because he knows hes good and will get ridiculed if he doesnt look for such a big talented target. He would rather go elsewhere with the ball. Witten and Austin are healthy again AND they seem to be a little more focused on the run this year. On any other team id Give Dez top 5 status. Am I missing something or are people just going off how he ended the year with Miles Austin and Murray out and he was pretty much the only option for Romo.

I havent really heard any camp reports. Are him and Romo getting better chemistry this year?

You're definitely missing something fam. The only thing that will stop Dez is an injury. He's improved his route running, timing, foot speed, and his physicality as a WR is on a whole different planet. He's even stepped up his leadership skills. The chemistry between him and Romo is at an all time high, just look at the 3 catches vs Oakland last weekend :smokin .. Dez is right on Megatron's heels whether people want to respect that or not.

The Cowboys will run the ball more this year but that will have little to no effect on Dez's stats this season.

Last edited:
should i drop santonio holmes or justin blackmon for brandon lafell?and someone dropped the ravens d today as well, should i drop my cowboys defense for them?

should i drop santonio holmes or justin blackmon for brandon lafell?and someone dropped the ravens d today as well, should i drop my cowboys defense for them?

All of these Cowboys questions :lol: ... That's a tough one because the Cowboys D all depends on health, especially with the lack of depth in the secondary. Scheme has nothing to do with it, 3-4, 4-3, Tampa 2, 4-6, etc .. it's all about health with them.

Ravens D has some question marks but that D has shown consistency for years so it's hard to deny what they bring to the table, even without Ed and Ray. Plus I like the Dumervil pick up. If I had to pick, I'd give the slight edge to Dallas to start the season based off schedules. Other than that you can't go wrong with either one.

I'm trying not to look at things from a bias perspective since I'm a diehard Cowboys fan :lol:

Brandon Marshall or Dez Bryant y'all?

I need opinions quickly, I'm leaning towards Dez that's just my guy feeling. I wanna see what other people think tho.
Standard scoring, 6 pt TD, .75 ppr league.

Dez, he's #2 then Marshall and Green then Fitz and Thomas and Julio

After his last season there is no more debating dez's talents

Why did u draft Holmes??? He won't play. You can get 2 wrs better then Holmes and Blackmon on the wire.

Cardinals GM Steve Keim compares RCB Patrick Peterson to Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders.
"I've never been a part of a team with a more valuable defensive player," Keim raved. "Then you consider the guy can really help you in three phases of the game — defense, special teams and now as a receiver. He is one of a kind." Peterson has been taking regular snaps on offense this summer. Peterson's game doesn't quite yet match his reputation on defense, but that could change this season.

Back
Top Bottom