OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I think you could get better.

I wouldn't trade for Knowshon because the Broncos have Hillman, Ball and Moreno. It's gonna be a toss up every week, so you never know who is gonna get the bulk of the carries...

I could be wrong but that's why I dropped him..

That's what my gut says too. I'm thinking of dealing Megatron to get an RB1. I'm in a keeper league, and you can only keep a player for one full season. Megatron's my keeper for the year, so I'm looking to deal him for someone I'd be able to keep for next year.

Thanks for the input, guys. Much appreciated.

Would you guys trade Arian foster for Jordan Cameron and Lamar miller..

I have gotten literally nothing out of my TEs (I drafted pettigrew late.. And have been picking up waiver trash like Dallas Clark, Winslow, reed and the other texans TE)

My other RBs are: Trent Richardson, Danny woodhead, mendenhall and Bryce brown

We play .5 per reception

Last edited:

I have gotten literally nothing out of my TEs (I drafted pettigrew late.. And have been picking up waiver trash like Dallas Clark, Winslow, reed and the other texans TE)

We play .5 per reception

I would do that if your TE options are really that bad. Foster had a nice game Sunday, but I think millers role will grow, and I feel like the texans will continue to get Tate involved.

Also, I agree with all this lamar miller discussion. I own him in every league I'm in, and I literally cannot believe Daniel Thomas still gets so much run. Third down back my ***. He is TERRIBLE AT FOOTBALL. That #34 kick returner (blanking on his name, Thigpen?) should be the third down back, with miller getting ALL the early down work. Daniel Thomas can warm the bench and get them water haha

^ yup.. Agree with everything you said..

Watched most of that game Monday and couldn't figure out fort he life of me why Thomas was still getting so much burn after being so ineffective

Guys, help me out please. I'm leaning towards accepting this trade because I need WRs.

What do you think?
I get:
WR Jackson
RB Rice
TE Gates
WR Decker

I give:
RB Bernard
RB Bush
T1 Gronk
WR Stevie Johnson

This is my team:
QB Matthew Stafford
WR Stevie Johnson
WR Eddie Royal
WR Devon Bess
RB Jamaal Charles
RB Reggie Bush
TE Charles Clay
FLEX Lamar Miller
BN Giovanni Bernard
BN Rob Gronkowski
BN Justin Blackmon
BN Brandon Pettigrew
BN Marlon Brown
BN Cordarelle Patterson

Guys, help me out please. I'm leaning towards accepting this trade because I need WRs.

What do you think?
I get:
WR Jackson
RB Rice
TE Gates
WR Decker

I give:
RB Bernard
RB Bush
T1 Gronk
WR Stevie Johnson

This is my team:
QB Matthew Stafford
WR Stevie Johnson
WR Eddie Royal
WR Devon Bess
RB Jamaal Charles
RB Reggie Bush
TE Charles Clay
FLEX Lamar Miller
BN Giovanni Bernard
BN Rob Gronkowski
BN Justin Blackmon
BN Brandon Pettigrew
BN Marlon Brown
BN Cordarelle Patterson

It'll suck giving up Bush and Gronk but it's a good trade.

i don't trust Reggie Bush to stay healthy or continue to produce so i traded him for Jamal Charles today. also i have Charles in one of my other leagues so its nice to make my teams the same

MuggsyWheaten

Don't like the trade. Rice is having a down year, splitting carries with Pierce. Try to package Johnson, Royal and Bush for WR's. Yes Decker has Manning but he's also realistically the 3rd option.

Last edited:
Who should I start at the flex:
D. Richardson
T. Gonzales
D. Wilson
Pick up rashad Jennings

I received a trade offer:
(*I receive either*)
Trent Richardson or Frank Gore

for

(*I give up*)
Josh Gordon.

Which RB should I take/trust going forward???

This dude that's a UNC fan has been trying to get Gio from me all year so I finally offered him a trade.

My Gio, Hopkins and Edelman for his Forte and Amendola. Gonna see if he bites....

H2H standard scoring league, pick one:

Spiller vs CLE
Ridley vs CIN
McGahee vs BUF

My other starting RB is L. Miller and L. Bell is on a BYE.

H2H standard scoring league, pick one:

Spiller vs CLE

Ridley vs CIN

McGahee vs BUF

My other starting RB is L. Miller and L. Bell is on a BYE.
You cant go right with either..... I drafted Spiller and Ridley in my big money league, I'm dead in the water right now. I'd play SPiller though.

We play .5 per reception
depends on your record. foster just had a big game but i dont even know if you can bank on him being back. houston is a run 1st offense, so he'll get his touches.

try offering trent for jordan straight up, maybe even throw in mendy.

nice avi by the way...chocolate bear

I have Graham and Cameron. I'm looking at moving Cameron, but due to the volume of RBs taken in the first 2 rounds, no one has any depth with RBs and WRs. This is a 12 team league and I don't see a team where I could make a logical deal. Smh lol

I'm 4-0, and have the most points scored by over 50 points. However, I need to sure up my RBs/WRs.

View media item 599816

Last edited:
I have Graham and Cameron. I'm looking at moving Cameron, but due to the volume of RBs taken in the first 2 rounds, no one has any depth with RBs and WRs. This is a 12 team league and I don't see a team where I could make a logical deal. Smh lol

I'm 4-0, and have the most points scored by over 50 points. However, I need to sure up my RBs/WRs.

View media item 599816

Id trade Jimmy and get a dope RB or Calvin

Traded Leveon Bell for Chris Johnson. Good trade?

Also, I was offered Phillp Rivers and Santana Moss for Julius Thomas and Ryan Tanny

My QBs are Tanny and Pryor and my other TE is Fleener who is very quality. I figured to trade Julius thomas now as his value is still very high.

Good trade?

Traded Leveon Bell for Chris Johnson. Good trade?

Also, I was offered Phillp Rivers and Santana Moss for Julius Thomas and Ryan Tanny

My QBs are Tanny and Pryor and my other TE is Fleener who is very quality. I figured to trade Julius thomas now as his value is still very high.

Good trade?
how did you end up with those qbs? 

this has to be a 16 team right? 

Back
Top Bottom