OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

really surprised my boy ty hilton didn't pop today but its fantasy and not reactionary week to week....

shoutout to cruz, took him high each time laughing at anyone who thought he was actually injured.

got killed, other team had AJ Green and Victor Cruz meanwhile I had Dez and Megatron with the subpar performance :smh:

and David Wilson with negative points for me :x

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm thankful for having a Cowboy(Witten) :smokin :smokin on my main team, squeezed out the W by less then a 1.5pt

I think I'm going to go with whosever Defense is playing Jacksonville the rest of the year. That team is terrible.

Even though I picked MJD 4th round ish, why does he suck now?

1-0 in one league

got some solid leads in the other two 

Still got Gates, Cush & Houston's Kicker to hopefully seal the deal for a 3-0 first week

i got so lucky this week in my $100 league

i have horrible depth. but every single one of my guys, even the ones that suck had HUGE games. i got soooo lucky. my opponent is MAD, feels good to be 1-0 but i expect to not even make playoffs. NO WAY my guys go off like this, period.

**** You Dez Bryant!!!!

Down 11 pts. Still got Andre Johnson, Desean Jackson and Owen Daniels left. Opponent has Arian Foster and Antonio Gates

I need Alfred Morris to have a big game tomorrow. Down 17 points and my opponent has nobody playing tomorrow night.

Can't complain about my teams this week. Scored 150 plus points in 2/3 teams. Won my money league team and I'm 1-1 in my NT leagues :pimp:

Might break 180 in one of leagues since I still have McCoy staring tomorrow :pimp:

Finally feels nice to have a good opening week. Hopefully the fantasy football gods are kind to me for the rest of the year

Starting thinking about to who to go after on the waiver for next week. Looking at getting Bradford as my back up QB since Big Ben lost Pouncey for the season and the Ravens D who got dropped during preseason. They play the Browns at home and there is no way they get whooped like that again in back to back weeks.

Last edited:
got killed, other team had AJ Green and Victor Cruz meanwhile I had Dez and Megatron with the subpar performance
mean.gif

and David Wilson with negative points for me
sick.gif
this. still got the "W" though.

So not only did my Bucs lose in the worst way imaginable but I drafted David Wilson in both money leagues I'm playing in plus James Jones, Sudfeld, Bernard and Tavon Austin in the big money one.

Which WR's could I get in return for Run DMC if I were to trade him? I already have Ray Rice, Reggie Bush, and Lamar Miller. I need another starting WR. I have VJax, Anquan Boldin, and Tavon Austin as my starters right now.

I was up 58 going into last nights game. My boy had Witten and Cruz so now I'm down like 7 :smh: :smh: :smh:. Tonight I got Garçon and Bullock, he has McCoy. I think it'll be close but he'll probably get the W. Sudfeld giving me that donut really hurt :frown:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom